Rolling Stone Magazine: What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?

Daps
One of the best white singers I ever heard. If he went down the R&B route he would have had a solid career instead of that garbage he put out.

Justin was the more marketable person.

JC was the coldest dude in N Sync anyways

Yep I been saying it for years. JC was the main lead singer. He should have a career right now.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
He’s talking about Timberlakes Super Bowl performance from like 4 years ago
Ohhhh, yeah that’s the man in the woods bullshyt he was pushing. Totally forgettable performance outside the hat tip to Prince with the game being in his city.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
fukk Justin Timberlake

fukk rolling stone

fukk The Rolling Stones

a1ff32a0-0b12-4a7a-a712-e7030a158882_text.gif

Also - fukk Timberlake :obama:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
His last good album was the 20/20 experience, not sure what else he dropped but haven’t heard anything from him since. Without Timbaland he wouldn’t be as near relevant, he saved his career.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
41 isn't that old, thought he was late 40s

breh seems to have a sense of humor. He should do an FX/HBO comedy about a washed up pop star trying to get back on top. Get that streaming bag, some critical acclaim if it doesn't suck and hes back in folks good graces. I mean shyt The Weeknd got an HBO show coming out and hes dat nikka right now

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Nahhhh if you read that Rolling Stone story a lot of what's transpired with him has been because of his doing. He just somehow managed to avoid criticism for it all these years at the expense of everyone else involved. Look at the Britney Spear, Janet and the chick he cheated on his pregnant wife at the time with.
That may be true but they pick and choose when and who to go after. Cosby rumors had been circulating for decades before they formed like Voltron and got at him. Like the other breh said, Justin don't got the juice anymore so they feel comfortable putting him out to pasture.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Yep I been saying it for years. JC was the main lead singer. He should have a career right now.
They fukked up with his lead single

"Some girls dance with women..they like to get some attention " I think k is how it went:russ:

Even though he was right..broads dance with they female friends for attention...women don't wanna hear hard truths about themselves in music

He should've dropped a song about bagging shorties at the club or something along that line.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Justin Timberlake is a the definition of an artist made by the industry.....dude was on Disney's mickey mouse club as a kid with Britney Spears. His voice dosen't really stand out but he was paired up with Timbaland and Pharrell at a time, when they dominated the radio waves. Just goes to show you that good production is very important.
There are also new kids on the block......move over old man :camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
When folks start looking old, the whole world turns on them.

There's a difference between looking old and being old. He looks completely tuned out. Out of shape, out of style, out of the wave, everything. Yea dude is loaded, has a hot wife, kids etc...he's good forever. But if you're still gonna tour you open yourself up to criticism when you half ass it like this. Mick Jagger is nearly 80 and dances better on stage than Timberlake. That's a problem.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
There's a difference between looking old and being old. He looks completely tuned out. Out of shape, out of style, out of the wave, everything. Yea dude is loaded, has a hot wife, kids etc...he's good forever. But if you're still gonna tour you open yourself up to criticism when you half ass it like this. Mick Jagger is nearly 80 and dances better on stage than Timberlake. That's a problem.
Reminds me of when Elvis turned 40. Media was ripping him calling him Fat and 40.