Rolling Stone Magazine: What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
man thecoli goes too far with the anti-white everything sometimes lol

Justin was one of the good ones, He coulda went all white appeal like Harry Styles or something but had better taste than that. had good albums, and good tracks.

Missy wouldn't be Missy without Timbaland either...sometimes that's how partnerships work

mariah's emancipation of mimi wouldn't have been shyt without jermaine dupri.

Songs like "what goes around" isn't all Timbaland either. gotta defend JT here, ya'll trippin. Making this site look more race hate than it is pro-black if JT is someone you're going at like that lol
True colors were shown post super bowl
:camby:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man thecoli goes too far with the anti-white everything sometimes lol

Justin was one of the good ones, He coulda went all white appeal like Harry Styles or something but had better taste than that. had good albums, and good tracks.

Missy wouldn't be Missy without Timbaland either...sometimes that's how partnerships work

mariah's emancipation of mimi wouldn't have been shyt without jermaine dupri.

Songs like "what goes around" isn't all Timbaland either. gotta defend JT here, ya'll trippin. Making this site look more race hate than it is pro-black if JT is someone you're going at like that lol

This ain't the hill to die on, breh. :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I made a long ass post on this CAC years ago. Tl:dr, he was an average singer carried by the super producers of The Neptunes and Timbaland in the 2000s. Take them away and he ain’t shyt.

Michael Jackson could make a hit with or without Quincy Jones, Teddy Riley, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

Prince has always been his own guy. Same with Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye etc. he couldn’t even carry Usher’s jockstrap in the same era.

fukk Cracker-Lake.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This ain't the hill to die on, breh. :mjlol:
we gonna act like futuresexlovesounds wasn't well liked by everyone? aiight breh lol

we gonna act like black people didn't fukk with him in 2007? aiight breh.

ya'll do this weird revisionist history shyt lol thats not the energy black people had during his prime.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I made a long ass post on this CAC years ago. Tl:dr, he was an average singer carried by the super producers of The Neptunes and Timbaland in the 2000s. Take them away and he ain’t shyt.

Michael Jackson could make a hit with or without Quincy Jones, Teddy Riley, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

Prince has always been his own guy. Same with Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye etc. he couldn’t even carry Usher’s jockstrap in the same era.

fukk Cracker-Lake.
didn't he not have timbaland much on that 20/20 experience album? that wasn't a bad album either...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
didn't he not have timbaland much on that 20/20 experience album? that wasn't a bad album either...
Again, that album was produced entirely by Timbaland. He can’t stand on his own. The aforementioned artists didn’t need super producers to define their unique sound.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I said the same thing on Twitter...hate me all you want but JT washing Breezy too

And you know how folk are, they still on Breezy for Rihanna lol
Nah breh chill with that :childplease:

Versus is performance based now too.

Timberlake got a solid 10 but not 20..

Chris may have lost the old ladies and most of the White chicks regarding the Rihanna incident but black women still hold him down.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Again, that album was produced entirely by Timbaland. He can’t stand on his own. The aforementioned artists didn’t need super producers to define their unique sound.
Nah breh chill with that :childplease:

Versus is performance based now too.

Timberlake got a solid 10 but not 20..

Chris may have lost the old ladies and most of the White chicks regarding the Rihanna incident but black women still hold him down.
and what does that say about black women lol that they still hold him down xD

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
would you use that same argument against missy elliot?

and that album was produced by Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon Justin Timberlake Rob Knox The Tennessee Kids and a couple tracks by Timbaland

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I mean since they plotting his downfall, let me go ahead and slide up in and seed up Big Booty Biel so that he receives that final falcon punch in 9 months

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
and what does that say about black women lol that they still hold him down xD
It says they're not gonna vilify someone off a one bad mistake he made on a night over a decade ago.

Putting hands on women isn't cool but situations happen and sometimes a breh will slip up....and theywill reap consequences...shyt happens either you forgive or you don't.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we gonna act like futuresexlovesounds wasn't well liked by everyone? aiight breh lol

we gonna act like black people didn't fukk with him in 2007? aiight breh.

ya'll do this weird revisionist history shyt lol thats not the energy black people had during his prime.

Not what I was saying at all, breh. Lots of people liked Futuresexlovesounds.

I'm just saying that Justin Timberlake isn't worth going out on the "Black people are low key racist against white people" ledge.