Rolling Stone Magazine: What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What happened? I thought "Rolling Stone" said Justin was the "New King of Pop". :mjlol:

rs-122106-justin-timberlake-938-939-1361379364.jpg

Those irrelevant clowns was really trying to replace Michael Jackson with this clown:scust: usher was always better than Timberlake

:laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Who the hell did piss off:russ:

fukk it I'm in....dude abandoned Janet...after her brother The KING invites him and nsync on stage to share the stage with him and he repays Michael by letting his sister take the heat for the tittay at the super bowl.

Then he goes onto shyt on Prince...fukk that cac. Future Sex Love Sounds is overrated and carried by timbo production..someone needs to make a instruments version of that album no vocals.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That man dropped one bad album and everybody turned their back on him :russ:

Regardless of popular belief, I’m a still a fan of JT musically. And I feel his next album will shut folks up.

Also…he is the only person that can take on Usher hit for hit.

Justified, FutureSex/LoveSounds, and 20/20 Experience (Part 1) vs. My Way, 8701, and Confessions

It’s a pretty even match up IMO..

Also…folks need to get over that Janet shyt. Janet already said they are both cool and she is over it
Outside of FutureSex Timberlake is getting washed. NO WAY is it an even match Timber don't got 20....

He has MAYBE 10.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
It hasn't been talked about much, but his career hasn't been the same since that SB performance and the Man of the Woods rollout that failed horribly. One of the rare situations where the SB performance and everything around it actually hurt the artist more than it helped.

He should have stuck to the Pop/R&B instead of trying to go country as they weren't buying that shyt in the slightest :mjlol:
He had a few bangers after the SB. My Love, Until the End of time With the Beyoncé remix, & Suit n tie with J, but after that he fel off a fkn cliff with that man in the woods bullshyt :mjlol:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That man dropped one bad album and everybody turned their back on him :russ:

Regardless of popular belief, I’m a still a fan of JT musically. And I feel his next album will shut folks up.

Also…he is the only person that can take on Usher hit for hit.

Justified, FutureSex/LoveSounds, and 20/20 Experience (Part 1) vs. My Way, 8701, and Confessions

It’s a pretty even match up IMO..

Also…folks need to get over that Janet shyt. Janet already said they are both cool and she is over it
Justitfied is Justin's only dope album from front to back :manny: and that was due mainly to production

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
And they wanna put this scrub against Usher?
In thinking about it, it makes more sense than Chris Brown. Same age. Blew up relatively the same time. Usher will win, but the match up makes sense.

Not gonna say JT's not talented. In some comparisons he was maaaad overrated cause he's white, but dude had some hits.

Rolling Stone and white media is just turning on him because he's old as they always do.