Rolling Stone Magazine: What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nahhhh if you read that Rolling Stone story a lot of what's transpired with him has been because of his doing. The shyt that's happened outside of the music world has hurt his reputation more than what's happened inside of it. For example, those cheating allegations while his wife was pregnant.

Entertainers been cheating on their wives since the formation of Hollywood. All that other shyt they mentioned is the same shyt he was lauded for twenty years ago. He wrote a song about Brittaney Spears cheating on him, which was a top ten smash hit….and now he’s supposed to apologize for that? Black people IMMEDIATELY called him out for that bullshyt he pulled with Janet…and NOW its coming back to haunt him? On top of that talking about he may be going bald?

That shyt is nothing more than a hit piece because he can’t be the dominant white pop star that they hoped would replace Michael Jackson. So their laying him out to pasture in preparation for whoever comes next. I GUARANTEE in 5-10 years we’ll see the exact same article about Justin Bieber.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Entertainers been cheating on their wives since the formation of Hollywood. All that other shyt they mentioned is the same shyt he was lauded for twenty years ago. He wrote a song about Brittaney Spears cheating on him, which was a top ten smash hit….and now he’s supposed to apologize for that? Black people IMMEDIATELY called him out for that bullshyt he pulled with Janet…and NOW its coming back to haunt him? On top of that talking about he may be going bald?

That shyt is nothing more than a hit piece because he can’t be the dominant white pop star that they hoped would replace Michael Jackson. So their laying him out to pasture in preparation for whoever comes next. I GUARANTEE in 5-10 years we’ll see the exact same article about Justin Bieber.

Other artist get hit pieces wrote about them all the time. Why should Justin Timberlake be the exception?

It's totally hypocritical btw as he wasn't the only person out here throwing shots at Britney Spears, but he totally screwed Janet Jackson over and the black chick he cheated on his wife with, so I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. All of those chicks got their reputation ruined, while he beneffited and got off scott free.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This whole album was a complete joke :russ:

I couldn't even listen to this bullshyt without :mjlol:

FutureSex/LoveSounds was a great album but STRICTLY due to the fact that Timbaland and Danja LACED Justin with some of the best pop/R&B production and songwriting of the past 20 years. Always irked me that Danja and Tim didn't give these to Ginuwine who was light years ahead of JT as a performer and vocalist. Guess the bag from the labels was too big :francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not reading the whole article, but judging from the couple of paragraphs in the OP, looks like old fashioned comedically petty hit pieces are back. :mjlol:

Also, the real answer here is that he was never actually all that good, so it shouldn't be surprising that he's fallen off.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I aint no fan at all but nikkas juelzing acting like it was just cacs hyping him up. he had the juice for a minute and two great albums

I always thought he fell off cause he stopped doing the music that put him on and when he tried to double back he was too old and no one cared

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This whole album was a complete joke :russ:

I couldn't even listen to this bullshyt without :mjlol:

FutureSex/LoveSounds was a great album but STRICTLY due to the fact that Timbaland and Danja LACED Justin with some of the best pop/R&B production and songwriting of the past 20 years. Always irked me that Danja and Tim didn't give these to Ginuwine who was light years ahead of JT as a performer and vocalist. Guess the bag from the labels was too big :francis:

:heh: wasn't that album like a Walgreens exclusive or some shyt like that? I swear I went to Walgreens a few days ago and saw that cd on a rack next to some reese's cups :dead: no BS

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They tried their DAMNDEST to make this white boy the new Michael Jackson then when that didn’t work they tried to put him above Usher. Then when THAT didn’t work they put him with Timbaland who made him a superstar. Now their trying to tear him down because he’s aged out of the “Great White Hope” trajectory.

In ten years i’ll be very interested to see how they destroy Justin Bieber
"He was the next Justin Timberlake, but he just couldn't stop hanging out with n-ggers which in turn made him into Bobby Brown during his crack peak"

I have a feeling they will say something like that.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I aint no fan at all but nikkas juelzing acting like it was just cacs hyping him up. he had the juice for a minute and two great albums

I always thought he fell off cause he stopped doing the music that put him on and when he tried to double back he was too old and no one cared
That Timberlake and Thicke mid 2000's run is embarrassing as hell to think about now :francis: :mjlol: