Rolling Stone: Drake Mostly Made Himself Look Bad on His Latest Diss

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think there's some side issues underneath the surface here.

Rolling stone is owned by a German.

This is one of the first battles where cacs are really weighing in heavy

If I was to guess about the diss tracks of the last two weeks.
I would say it was a plan to help puffy.

They all came together and went at drake to change what was in the news about Puff
And it worked

Daps
I'm posting that thread every time you say wild outta pocket shyt about women. Remember you blamed the women who died after that Drake concert when they got hit by a car that ran a red light?

The nerve of you :mjlol: Nikkas was shytting on you in that soft ass thread I linked too:picard:

But was Pac a simp? :jbhmm:

Can you answer that for me?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You nikkas kill me with this bullshyt like Pac was super super gangsta or something. Dude was a actor just like Drake is. Deal with it
posts like these are so disingenuous.
Pac and Drake are from 2 complete different background and upbringing

2pac is the most gangster rapper of all time. he shot at a man man who turn out to be a cop for harassing a black man. that's more gangster and problack than anything you and anyone you know have done.
all your favorite icons and idols are scare or respectful in the presence of white men.

Daps
posts like these are so disingenuous.
Pac and Drake are from 2 complete different background and upbringing

2pac is the most gangster rapper of all time. he shot at a man man who turn out to be a cop for harassing a black man. that's more gangster and problack than anything you and anyone you know have done.
all your favorite icons and idols are scare or respectful in the presence of white men.

How "gangster" is gangster? :jbhmm:

Hear me out. Shooting at a police officer was brave, but I wouldn't classify that as "gangster". There were freedom fighters in the 60s and 70s who did similar things. Let's look at Pac's aunt, Assata. But the term "gangster" would be inappropriate for her and them.

When I say that Pac was playing "gangster", I'm talking about banging. And banging ain't the incident you described in your post.

Daps
you guys acting like its the biggest sin to hate on a fraud who is proven to been ghostwriters, running the rap game for the last decade is even more confusing :dwillhuh:

Like I told y'all before, if you had did this a year or so ago, I would have been the main one going in on Drake. But y'all waited till he released For the Dogs. I'm a fan now :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
How "gangster" is gangster? :jbhmm:

Hear me out. Shooting at a police officer was brave, but I wouldn't classify that as "gangster". There were freedom fighters in the 60s and 70s who did similar things. Let's look at Pac's aunt, Assata. But the term "gangster" would be inappropriate for her and them.

When I say that Pac was playing "gangster", I'm talking about banging. And banging ain't the incident you described in your post.
fukk all that c00n banging shyt

there is nothing more gangster than bussin at white supremist

now if Pac was bussin at white supremist, you think he was scare of regular street brehs?

even those who knew him when he move to marin as a late teen will tell you he was wylin out more than regulars brehs because they stayed mocking him for attending art school and he had to prove himself.

Daps
fukk all that c00n banging shyt

there is nothing more gangster than bussin at white supremist

now if Pac was bussin at white supremist, you think he was scare of regular street brehs?

even those who knew him when he move to marin as a late teen will tell you he was wylin out more than regulars brehs because they stayed mocking him for attending art school and he had to prove himself.

Bussin at white supremacists ain't "gangsta". Gangsta is these fools that are out there bussin guns at other black people. You know that and I know that and you are purposely trying to twist the word to mean something other than what we are discussing here.

Pac bussin guns at the police is in line with his upbringing, Assata Shakur was his auntie.

But bussin guns at the police, ironically, ain't what got him killed. He got killed playing gangsta with other black people and beating up and shooting at other black people, and that's the c00n foolery that we see going on even to this very day. And THAT'S what Pac was faking, cause he wasn't raised like that.

He wasn't raised to attack Black people. He was raised to defend black people.