Rolling Stone: Drake Mostly Made Himself Look Bad on His Latest Diss

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
That’s why it’s weak for him to use AI Tupac vocals to do so. It’s also worth noting that he didn’t have the respect, or skill, to attempt to rap with either Tupac or Snoop’s trademark cadence.

But years after his 1996 death, the Tupac industrial complex churns along via corporations longing to make another buck from a bygone Black artist. And now, Drake, who giddily raps about his proximity to UMG CEO Lucian Grainge, played himself by pulling the same move as his exploitative bosses, and we have to ask ourselves whether Drake’s a marketing genius or we simply enjoy gawking at shamelessness.

That problem is fueled by the AI companies who roll out face filters, Lil Yachty festival memes, and quirky vocal filters to obscure the exploitative, obfuscating harm that AI represents. No one should be cosigning this technology, especially one of the world’s biggest artists. That’s why “Taylor Made Freestyle” Is not creative or clever, it’s dangerous.
Rappers gotta bar up against all his ghostwriters and AI.
And have AI generated bots, avatars and holograms here and on metaverse doing playlist of greatest hits.
They won't need to pay royalties anymore when artists sign away the catalogue. It will be a big buyout for artists with enough clout.
Companies might restrict specific catalogues for a listening fee since physical format is phasing out.
They gone collect catalogues and code songwriting programs to put Biggie rhyme schemes over Zaytoven beats with a Justin Bieber hook.
Shyt kinda look like some COINTELPRO type shyt when you lay it out.
:francis:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas kill me with this bullshyt like Pac was super super gangsta or something. Dude was a actor just like Drake is. Deal with it
Pac history was very very different from Drake. He may not have been "street" as a young man but his story is very different from upper middle class white canadian child actor

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think there's some side issues underneath the surface here.

Rolling stone is owned by a German.

This is one of the first battles where cacs are really weighing in heavy

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Pac a simp? :jbhmm:

I'm posting that thread every time you say wild outta pocket shyt about women. Remember you blamed the women who died after that Drake concert when they got hit by a car that ran a red light?

The nerve of you :mjlol: Nikkas was shytting on you in that soft ass thread I linked too:picard: