Rolling Stone: Drake Mostly Made Himself Look Bad on His Latest Diss

Daps
That’s not drake though. Drake is “white” conscious :mjpls: that what you’re not seeing. Drake called Rick Ross racists. You think pac would do some shyt like that?:stopitslime:

I'm not saying they would do the same thing. I'm just saying that they were both playing characters. Very different characters but characters nonetheless.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I'm not saying they would do the same thing. I'm just saying that they were both playing characters. Very different characters but characters nonetheless.
What does that have to do with a a half Cac using that to his advantage? You’re so focused on “characters” that you can’t see the forest from the trees :mjlol: :francis: You’re ignoring a certain privilege

Daps
What does that have to do with a a half Cac using that to his advantage? You’re so focused on “characters” that you can’t see the forest from the trees :mjlol: :francis: You’re ignoring a certain privilege

I'm not coming at this whole beef from a "racial angle". I think it's disengenous to do so. Drake has never leaned on his whiteness in hip hop. In fact, it's just the opposite. He has run from his white heritage as the character "Drake" and leaned into black culture. So why are we even discussing his white side in the context of this beef between him and Kendrick?

What privilege has Drake gotten in hip hop that is due to him having a white parent?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Push Ups was a good enough jab and he shoulda just left it there. Taylor Made comes off as him looking at billboard 100 and seeing Like That still at #1 and being mad as hell about that.

I think at this point the next diss Drake drops will have to be some head removal type dissing. Otherwise he's on the verge of knocking himself out.
This

A year from now people are gonna realize how panicked Aubrey and his camp are right now.

Kendrick said "nah I'm number 1 and Prince lived longer than MJ :umad: " on a rap track.

Hasn't said shyt since then. Got all these dudes out here shooting themselves in the foot. It was a cool verse but I NEVER thought it would have these dudes acting like this, very wild

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I'm not coming at this whole beef from a "racial angle". I think it's disengenous to do so. Drake has never leaned on his whiteness in hip hop. In fact, it's just the opposite. He has run from his white heritage as the character "Drake" and leaned into black culture. So why are we even discussing his white side in the context of this beef between him and Kendrick?

What privilege has Drake gotten in hip hop that is due to him having a white parent?
:mjlol:

Daps

He put that out there and it was corny but you're stupid if you think it's going beyond that. He was trolling. And the only reason he even did THIS was to respond to Rozay talking about him being half white. If Ross never did that, Drake never drops this corny screenshot. But with that being said, he was trolling.

Do y'all not recognize outright trolling no more? :dahell:

Show me something else where he used his whiteness in hip hop.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This

A year from now people are gonna realize how panicked Aubrey and his camp are right now.

Kendrick said "nah I'm number 1 and Prince lived longer than MJ :umad: " on a rap track.

Hasn't said shyt since then. Got all these dudes out here shooting themselves in the foot. It was a cool verse but I NEVER thought it would have these dudes acting like this, very wild

Completely agree

Kendrick verse really wasnt that impressive

But Drake has definitely locked the ghost writers in at his studio since it dropped. Hes gonna catch a human trafficking charge like his muse did if hes not careful.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He put that out there and it was corny but you're stupid if you think it's going beyond that. He was trolling. And the only reason he even did THIS was to respond to Rozay talking about him being half white. If Ross never did that, Drake never drops this corny screenshot. But with that being said, he was trolling.

Do y'all not recognize outright trolling no more? :dahell:

Show me something else where he used his whiteness in hip hop.
Wow :mjlol:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Only a dikk sucker would disagree.

Hip Hop fans cheering for the use of AI shyt in the music bs are backwards as fukk.