Rolling Stone: Drake Mostly Made Himself Look Bad on His Latest Diss

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
fukk The Rolling Stone but I 💯 agree.

They’re trying to sneak in another money maker that completely removes the heart and soul from music. Drake using it is basically a co-signs this demonic bait & switch
Facts. Also shows his lack of testical fortitude you gotta be down bad to go that route which shows he is still fragile from what Push did to him and scared to stand on his own skill. using ghostwriters aint enough no more manz stepped up to using dead - writers:mjlol: anyone praising this Karoake nikka trying to raise Pac from the grave like a skyrim conjure spell is dismissed from the culture permanently. using AI to keep you afloat in a rap battle is literally the biggest fold I have ever seen, this is low even by Drake standards:dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Using A.I. to dismantle his pedo allegations is :francis:

You can't 8 Mile your way out of sex predator accusations my boy.

Drake: "Yes I am a weirdo, yes I do groom underage girls!"

The crowd:

U4tdmwj.gif

Fred.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
It's interesting how much people are willing to shyt on other artists to justify Drake. In the booth people were trying to say getting a beat with a hook was the same thing as having a whole reference track laid out for you where your only contribution was you rapping/singing the lyrics in autotune. Now Pac and Drake are the same? lol not even Aubrey believes that.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only a corny goofball would use AI on a diss track. Pac would’ve never fukked with Aubrey unless millions were involved.

Pac could have been broke long ago under that death row contract. Yall talk like you know him personally

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also using AI is way worse than J Cole apologizing …

I think it's hilarious (or sad, depending on how you look at it) that we went from "which is worse, Cole apologizing or Drake using ghostwriters?" to "which is worse, Cole apologizing or Drake using AI?" literally in the span of one week.

Rap game in a free fall right now, I don't even want to know what the next question will be.
erFKFzg.png

Fred.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Push Ups was a good enough jab and he shoulda just left it there. Taylor Made comes off as him looking at billboard 100 and seeing Like That still at #1 and being mad as hell about that.

I think at this point the next diss Drake drops will have to be some head removal type dissing. Otherwise he's on the verge of knocking himself out.