Rolling Stone: Drake Mostly Made Himself Look Bad on His Latest Diss

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
You nikkas kill me with this bullshyt like Pac was super super gangsta or something. Dude was an actor just like Drake is. Deal with it
Pac came from the ghetto though and his parents were Black Panthers. Drake is a half white Jewish dude who was raised by his white mother in a middle class household in suburban Toronto.

Daps
Pac came from the ghetto though and his parents were Black Panthers. Drake is a half Jewish dude who was raised by his white mother in a middle class household in suburban Toronto.

Has Drake ever pretended to be hard though? Drake has never pretended to be a gangsta. Pac did.

Being from the ghetto doesn't = gangsta. The hell

Plenty of ppl from the ghetto who have never touched gang activity at any point in their life, myself included.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Has Drake ever pretended to be hard though? Drake has never pretended to be a gangsta. Pac did.

Plenty of ppl from the ghetto who have never touched gang activity at any point in their life, myself included.
do you not listen to his lyrics....

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

1*DRIzpZn88rkrRQR88g-3Qg.gif

Take your goofy contrarian 5011 character playing ass to bed:childplease:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

Half of Drakes career is based off of him being hard and having shooters in every city ready to ride for him. :heh: