Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can’t stand Harris and I’m not big on the Biden/Harris ticket ..also wish Democrats would talk specific policy for black folk..

but all that shyt is secondary right now. After the last 6-7 months .. voting trump out of office is personal for me. And that’s putting it mildly ...
Agreed.

My personal bar is very low. I know the stakes and things like courts and bigger policy is at stake. Personal affection is for losers.

I don't need to fall in love with politicians. But I'm just highlighting real trends that aren't being addressed and taken for granted.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the next 4 years, I predict democrats will lose black ppl in large swaths.

Whether its to another party or black ppl forming ourselves into a party remains to be seen. But im convinced it would happen.

The only reason they got me in the first place was the Obama years. Before that, I voted strictly on Republican lines.

And after this election, I will probably go back to voting strictly as an Republican.

Fixed :mjpls:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Roland was much less embarrassing than usual:ehh:

FrenchSecondhandGoose-size_restricted.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Right. You just hope it won't have an effect on people abstaining from voting.

This is precisely why I wanted Warren. I just needed to overcome that credibility gap.

I lowkey think Kamala was a huge mistake
I think Biden selecting Kamala as his running mate was a BIG mistake. Should have selected Elizabeth Warren, the Michigan governor, or Tammy Duckworth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think Biden selecting Kamala as his running mate was a BIG mistake. Should have selected Elizabeth Warren, the Michigan governor, or Tammy Duckworth.
I showed people the polling.

Duckworth, Warren, Raimondo, Whitmer, etc. all better choices than Harris.

Hell yall can't tell me about not supporting women... I was initially even interested in Kamala when she first announced but by early summer I was onto Warren heavy. She convinced me she's the real deal.

Warren was the favorite FOR BLACK VOTERS as Vice President. People just picked biden as the safe pick against Trump. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sen...-polling-especially-with-black-voters.798172/

Kamala was 2nd or 3rd depending on the demographic.

People are shocked when I kept saying that Warren's black voter outreach was severely underrated and under appreciated because Bernie bros don't like hearing that shyt but simultaneously when Bernie drops out all his fans turn into class reductionist anti-black trolls. See the protests over the summer, they were were nowhere to be found but all the white liberals the Bernie bros mocked actually broke bread with black protestors.

shyt is spooky out here.

Long story short, Warren was THE ONE... the problem is appealing to white moderates and not turning them off. It was a gamble...cause Kamala is technically as progressive as warren but warren has greater credibility with black voters :mindblown:

Whats also wild to me is that I knew some of Warren's black staff when she was a senator for YEARS. She's the real deal :mindblown:

Karen Bass or Barbara Lee would've been nice, but they would push away white voters you need to win in the general. ... even Val Demmings who could more credibly speak to threading the needle as a former law enforcement member herself, but Kamala never found her footing and theres some undertones she doesn't seem to stick and people see that.

I knew Warren was a problem because Wall Street was FREAKING OUT when her name was even being mentioned. The powers that be FEAR that woman. ...and Warren was always sticking her neck out for black issues and she never needed to do that.

Also...Ayanna Pressley (the only black member of "the squad") backed Warren... that was another sign people missed and its not just because they're from Massachusetts...:sas2:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

Last edited: