Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
if you're a voter and after these past 6 or 7 days still don't know who to vote for then you're stupid, and no amount of urgent talk is going to help that.

This is kind of where we are at the moment and why Biden has a huge ass 14 point lead after the debates now. Biden doesn't need to do shyt but not fukk up and its his election.

That's the most honest thing you will see in this thread. But Trump fukked up too badly for people to be on the fence. If you are a Black Male still on the fence, then nothing said in any meeting, town hall or debate is going to move you anyway.

If there was ever a time to be aggressive with your outreach to black (men) voters, it would be while running against a candidate that's trying to give you the game.

If the fear of being specific toward alienated voters persist only to not offend those who would defect your candidacy or campaign as a result, it must be admitted that supporters of yours don't hold the values that you/your campaign expose to.

You say that like its some ancient secret. Nah, the middle voters that decide elections DONT typically give a fukk about the plight of minorities, least of all Black people. And yet they are pivotal to winning elections.

Aint nobody gotta admit what everyone already knows. The middle of America BEEN dogshyt since forever.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Older black women seem to love her. The “scandal” type of women.

:snoop:
I don't know any black woman under the age of like 35 who likes Kamala earnestly.

Its very strange.

And if they do, its begrudgingly

Theres a real divide out there.

Kamala's record doesn't even bother me. Being an Attorney General is a thankless job and I believe we need more black people in all levels of government, but the AVERAGE person is not going to see it that way.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala doesn't have an authentic feel. it won't come off as genuine at all

Short bus trump has finished himself already so I honestly don't think it's gonna matter. If america votes for trump again then. :snoop:
You're right. It might not. Trump is already in the can ... but the point is that post-obama dems need to understand that the price changed and they need to come correct.

After Obama, black democrats aren't doing symbolism anymore. Its policy time.

:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If there was ever a time to be aggressive with your outreach to black (men) voters, it would be while running against a candidate that's trying to give you the game.

If the fear of being specific toward alienated voters persist only to not offend those who would defect your candidacy or campaign as a result, it must be admitted that supporters of yours don't hold the values that you/your campaign espoused to.
This is kind of where we are at the moment and why Biden has a huge ass 14 point lead after the debates now. Biden doesn't need to do shyt but not fukk up and its his election.

That's the most honest thing you will see in this thread. But Trump fukked up too badly for people to be on the fence. If you are a Black Male still on the fence, then nothing said in any meeting, town hall or debate is going to move you anyway.

You say that like its some ancient secret. Nah, the middle voters that decide elections DONT typically give a fukk about the plight of minorities, least of all Black people. And yet they are pivotal to winning elections.

Aint nobody gotta admit what everyone already knows. The middle of America BEEN dogshyt since forever.
I mean... dems are always a coalition party because republicans have the numbers and motive to just be a white supremacist project.

But dems need to figure out who they really value ideologically or strategically.

black dems are approaching a cross roads right now and black men even more so... the numbers aren't lying.

SOMETHING is happening.

I'm not saying they'll vote democrat, but the apathy is REAL.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you know how much trouble black men who vote for democrats are?

Look at the quotes for Roland's tweet.

https://twitter.com/search?q=https://twitter.com/rolandsmartin/status/1313645410842480640&src=typed_query

Its straight up denial. :mindblown:

They think black men are jealous of black women...REPUBLICANS SEE THIS AS AN ANGLE TO EXPLOIT THE BLACK VOTE AND DECREASE BLACK VOTER POWER...and its working.

People really are throwing up the half assed outreach they did as proof they care about the black male vote.

Theres a MAJOR problem here

@Houston911 @eXodus @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner @Barnett114 @CoryMack

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado

Daps
In the next 4 years, I predict democrats will lose black ppl in large swaths.

Whether its to another party or black ppl forming ourselves into a party remains to be seen. But im convinced it would happen.

The only reason they got me in the first place was the Obama years. Before that, I voted strictly on independent lines.

And after this election, I will probably go back to voting strictly as an independent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s real. I have plans and desire but part of me is like let it burn. I refuse to vote for Biden and Harris.
Please vote for Biden. Please. You don't have to like him. You don't have to love him. He's not your relative.

You're electing a competent steward of government to perform the job responsibly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Whether its to another party or black ppl forming ourselves into a party remains to be seen. But im convinced it would happen.

The only reason they got me in the first place was the Obama years. Before that, I voted strictly on independent lines.

And after this election, I will probably go back to voting strictly as an independent.
I can never vote republican and I'm definitely progressive economically and socially but its irresponsible of me to ignore what I'm seeing out here.

Democrats definitely do offer more for black society and I believe this and I've seen this and I understand this wholeheartedly. but so many do not and thats a problem.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

There will never be a "black" party because it will always be too small and the size of the constituency and coalition needed to win will require wider appeal.

The problem will be that enough people will dissent and create a lack of unified front that will be explored by outsiders claiming to offer refuge but often ignoring the very black issues people claim they want addressed.

I'm seeing this from a lot of the white class reductionist Left after Bernie Sanders dropped out. Thats why so many black leftists had problem with Bernie's refusal to address issues linked to race and racism.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Roland Martin to Biden Aide: Biden & Harris MUST speak to black men DIRECTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY ASAP

He gave Biden's surrogate THAT WORK at 5:50 to 52 minutes :whoo:

From 38-42 minutes they literally state specifically what these policies will do for black men with jobs, housing, medical care. Why can't the campaign reiterate these points? The campaign details on the Biden website are way too general.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From 38-42 minutes they literally state specifically what these policies will do for black men with jobs, housing, medical care. Why can't the campaign reiterate these points? The campaign details on the Biden website are way too general.
BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO TALK TO BLACK MEN TO PUSH AWAY NON-WHITE DEMOCRAT VOTERS!

Republicans only speak to black men because they know they can pull off enough black men away from democrats just to ignore those concerns in the end AND to fukk the democrats. Trump doesn't give a shyt about black concerns. He only likes throwing a wrench in democrats doing anything or something for the black community. They have no intention of doing things focused on black communities.

Its actually more evil than you realize.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t stand Harris and I’m not big on the Biden/Harris ticket ..also wish Democrats would talk specific policy for black folk..

but all that shyt is secondary right now. After the last 6-7 months .. voting trump out of office is personal for me. And that’s putting it mildly ...