Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Listen to the Roland Martin video at 42 minutes to 46 minutes :francis:

i don't disagree with em man. All he's talking about is, if you're going to vote, looking at a candidate from a Black Nationalist point of view, which is what I've been preaching since I've been on this board. The first foremost and only question from our standpoint should be: what's in the best interests of the masses of Black people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala doesn't have an authentic feel. it won't come off as genuine at all

Short bus trump has finished himself already so I honestly don't think it's gonna matter. If america votes for trump again then. :snoop:
Right. You just hope it won't have an effect on people abstaining from voting.

This is precisely why I wanted Warren. I just needed to overcome that credibility gap.

I lowkey think Kamala was a huge mistake

Daps
Kamala doesn't have an authentic feel. it won't come off as genuine at all

Short bus trump has finished himself already so I honestly don't think it's gonna matter. If america votes for trump again then. :snoop:

We still got another month left. I don't put nothing past white folks who feel that their supremacy is being threatened... :unimpressed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is precisely why I wanted Warren. I just needed to overcome that credibility gap.

I think she was a mistake too. I know it will sound bad, but he should have went with a white woman. In a heightened racial climate, I feel that would have made better sense.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Black women have responded well to kamala for the most part (and even some of them feel she's am opportunist and not genuine) but black women gonna vote at highest rate and they're all Democrat regardless. I don't think the Kamala pick helped.

Indians are too small of a group to move a needle

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black women have responded well to kamala for the most part (and even some of them feel she's am opportunist and not genuine) but black women gonna vote at highest rate and they're all Democrat regardless. I don't think the Kamala pick helped.

Indians are too small of a group to move a needle
Did they?

Cause honestly, and I've said this numerous times:

1. I'm a black male.
2. I'm college/grad school+ educated.
3. Every single black person I know with at least a masters degree voted for Elizabeth Warren.

No one really fukked with Kamala like that, granted she dropped out early (which itself is a symbol of her inability to really develop a message or identity).

I don't even know how Indian Americans vote like that. I know asians vote for republicans lowkey

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did they?

Cause honestly, and I've said this numerous times:

1. I'm a black male.
2. I'm college/grad school+ educated.
3. Every single black person I know with at least a masters degree voted for Elizabeth Warren.

No one really fukked with Kamala like that, granted she dropped out early (which itself is a symbol of her inability to really develop a message or identity).

I don't even know how Indian Americans vote like that. I know asians vote for republicans lowkey

Responding to the VP pick

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
If there was ever a time to be aggressive with your outreach to black (men) voters, it would be while running against a candidate that's trying to give you the game.

If the fear of being specific toward alienated voters persist only to not offend those who would defect your candidacy or campaign as a result, it must be admitted that supporters of yours don't hold the values that you/your campaign espoused to.