Roland Martin eviscerates a "both sides" "Trump ain't that bad " Breh

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you actually think that holds any weight to things Trump has done in office and before?

are you actually equating that to the racism Trump demonstrated when he talked about blacks and crime? when he went after Obama in the birther movement? when we said "come on black people, what do you have to lose. everything is terrible for you"
when he reportedly called blacks lazy and that's why he wouldn't hire them?

that shyt is cool with you? you think that Biden comment is the equivalent.

What joe Biden said showed he had zero respect for us. You guys won’t call that out and want to talk about trump

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What joe Biden said showed he had zero respect for us. You guys won’t call that out and want to talk about trump
AvnvqEN.png

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
democrats ain’t doing anything on the local level.
If you live in an urban area you are most likely under democrat leadership. If you live in a mixed suburb you are going to be under democrat leadership.
It’s about WHO u pick and if we ain’t showing up muthafukkas don’t care. It’s still politics at the end of the day. Even if u show up and put down that ur not voting. It still shows that ur paying attention and ur active. If u aren’t. Nothing will change because according to politics u don’t even exist.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I asked you a question. is that biden quote remotely equal to the things Trump has done/said to indirectly, and directly insult blacks.

hell, the reason biden even said that is because of the shyt Trump SAID about black people lol

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s about WHO u pick and if we ain’t showing up muthafukkas don’t care. It’s still politics at the end of the day. Even if u show up and put down that ur not voting. It still shows that ur paying attention and ur active. If u aren’t. Nothing will change because according to politics u don’t even exist.

We show up the issue is the people in power are comfortable. You can service our community last and we still will show up

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We show up the issue is the people in power are comfortable. You can service our community last and we still will show up
No we don’t. I literally was given the number statistics here in the BX because I’m friends with a black woman running for office and it was terrible. We are basically nonexistent. Unless u can show me otherwise in ur community. Right now u just talkin.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I mean...let's be real. that dude was dumb. his arguments were dumb. he was certainly dumber than Roland. you can even analyze the speech patterns and tell Roland's operating system was going at a faster clip lol
I see your point but I see it differently. He's job isn't about being right. It's about spreading propaganda.