Roland Martin eviscerates a "both sides" "Trump ain't that bad " Breh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We show up the issue is the people in power are comfortable. You can service our community last and we still will show up
AvnvqEN.png

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
“Oooooh Miss Hilary, Oooooh so good to sees ya Miss Hilary. I loves ya Miss Hilary. Welcomes to TV One. Oooooh Lord”

“I dance I dance I dance I dance I dance I dance I dance I wit massa/Idance I dance I dance I dance I dance I dance I dance I wit massa”

Nx6OMJ.gif

, Indian Call Center friends.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How many times you going to post the same smiley,its very unbecoming:respect:

2 pages worth of spam while black men are dialoguing? Meanwhile mods will lock me out of threads for making a powerful critique of the dems. But I will assume they are with their families and enjoying turkey. You all deserve the break for your hard work. What curry smothered meals are they catering at the call center today?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

How many times you going to post the same smiley,its very unbecoming:respect:

2 pages worth of spam while black men are dialoguing? Meanwhile mods will lock me out of threads for making a powerful critique of the dems. But I will assume they are with their families and enjoying turkey. You all deserve the break for your hard work. What curry smothered meals are they catering at the call center today?
AvnvqEN.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
notice you didn't address anything Roland said. you didn't address whether he was wrong, or where he was wrong.

you instead attempted to disparage his image instead of actually addressing whether or not he was right. that's manipulative. and will work on other stupid people.

that's not what a good person would do. Your INSTINCT was to disparage his image in order to deflate his points. that's some vindictive evil shyt.

I have a theory you have to think this way in order to support someone like that, and you are proving my point.

Roland is usually right factually. Smart guy who should probably be in the white house in Bidens ear instead of caping for the Dems on tiktok or wherever he broadcast from.

He always has facts about some large ammount of money Dems threw at some black people somewhere. Money they invested to help black businesses. Money theyve thrown into black communities and schools in democratic cities.

Now look around,what do you see but failure after failure from teachers/schools. Failure to close the wealth gap in this country. Do black communities seem like they are thriving under Democratic leadership?

The other mans argument from the jump is nonsense for saying Trump is better for blacks. I only understand why black people,or any poor person could think things were better under Trump. But i would never argue its because Trump wants to help black people,and should be voted back in by us:respect:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No we don’t. I literally was given the number statistics here in the BX because I’m friends with a black woman running for office and it was terrible. We are basically nonexistent. Unless u can show me otherwise in ur community. Right now u just talkin.

was your friend running against a republican or a democrat?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This guy is a typical "both sideser"/Trump supporter parroting mindless propaganda. Unable to form cohesive arguments or defend his positions. They're like zombies with the same idiotic talking points.

Even worse, how you let tap dancing Roland roast you in a debate???? :why:

Read those comments on Twitter. Some of the #bothsides brehs are thinking about getting off the Trump train because of that. That dude got sonned so bad, that they deny that he was with his way of thinking in the first place and throwing they own conservative breh under the bus :russ: .