☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall are so disengenuous its comical.

This man in the video is clearly a Republican c00n and doesnt use any points from #Bothsides. These are just the arguments that you coli democrats imagine that we make. Show me where Bothsiders make arguments about Trump being persecuted,or trump being better than Obama,or how Trump is better for black people,or that the Proud Boys should be freed:mjlol:

#Bothsiders stick to one argument,which is that Democrats aint shyt,and dont deserve our practically unanimous vote. And do you know how we know this is our argument? Because your only answer to us pointing this out is "Bu bu but the Republicans are worst:francis:"

While thats a truthful response,we are simply unmoved if thats your sales pitch. We believe negotiation tactics would serve us far better. While people like you and Roland say we cant afford to negotiate,shut up and vote. Get Roland a coli account so we can have a word with him:respect:
AvnvqEN.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Failed war in Ukraine where we dropped 70+ billion dollars. Now, we're in an open conflict with Russia.
We just up and dipped out in Afghanistan and left behind a ton of equipment for the Taliban.
Now we're in a proxy war with the whole Middle East and they've openly said that the war will come to America...
Our strategic oil reserves has been drained dry. Historically high inflation.
The same cities screaming about dreamers and how they are sanctuary cities quickly reversed course after getting a fraction of those immigrants they've been verbally lusting for.

But yea, we just need to go ahead and give the Democrats our vote no matter what. Don't bother thinking. Don't bother negotating. Just go blue.
AvnvqEN.png

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think this video very much shows which side is informed and which side is just full of shyt, misinformed, desperate for attention, embarrassingly pompous, inept to how government even functions, and a dangerous influence on meaningful black political action. Trump supporters period are a complete embarrassment history will look back on as a punch line. Black Trump supporters are just plain fukking dumb as shyt, confusing, self loathing

Stop it bruh democrats treat our communities like we are idiots.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Stop it bruh democrats treat our communities like we are idiots.

Yall nikkas is such battery powered "thinkers" always repeating the same thing again and again.

I refer you back to the original video this very thread is about if you want to see why you sound like a dumbass right now.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A lot of these brehs are just dumb unfortunately. They lack critical thinking skills and are just plain confused.
unfortunately, Trump support isn't based upon critical, objective, debated and researched logic. It's based upon Trump appealing to their emotions if they are non- black, and Trump appealing to cultural supremacy if you are a white conservative.

there's a reason why nearly every person that supports Trump, especially on this term; avoids people like Roland Martin.

there is no hope. this is a grand social experiment that humans are not...on a macro level, intelligent or objective.

even though Roland clearly outclassed the dude here...nothing will change about the dudes position, dude, like many Trump supporters, resulted in trying to convoluted and manipulate the argument in order to not feel like the "lost". there is rarely a point to these, as the person doesn't LEARN.
which shows me...we will probably be extinct at some point.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yall nikkas is such battery powered "thinkers" always repeating the same thing again and again.

I refer you back to the original video this very thread is about if you want to see why you sound like a dumbass right now.

Joe Biden said you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him. you think he would ever say that to Asian or Hispanics?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Nx6OMJ.gif

The nikka was literally tap dancing for cacs :mjlol:

notice you didn't address anything Roland said. you didn't address whether he was wrong, or where he was wrong.

you instead attempted to disparage his image instead of actually addressing whether or not he was right. that's manipulative. and will work on other stupid people.

that's not what a good person would do. Your INSTINCT was to disparage his image in order to deflate his points. that's some vindictive evil shyt.

I have a theory you have to think this way in order to support someone like that, and you are proving my point.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Joe Biden said you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him. you think he would ever say that to Asian or Hispanics?
you actually think that holds any weight to things Trump has done in office and before?

are you actually equating that to the racism Trump demonstrated when he talked about blacks and crime? when he went after Obama in the birther movement? when we said "come on black people, what do you have to lose. everything is terrible for you"
when he reportedly called blacks lazy and that's why he wouldn't hire them?

that shyt is cool with you? you think that Biden comment is the equivalent.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t surprise me that this dude told Roland he doesn’t believe what he’s saying behind closed doors

MAGA grifting for a black dude is extremely lucrative because the right will push you extremely hard to try to get some black votes and also use the we’re not racist card

I know they’ve been allegedly giving bags to popular black podcasters to MAGA grift

I mean out of the blue you have people like NORE’s retarded ass who probably couldn’t spell president never mind name 5 presidents endorsing Trump hard

Somethings up

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How? Do u vote for ur local elections that directly effect ur community?

democrats ain’t doing anything on the local level.
If you live in an urban area you are most likely under democrat leadership. If you live in a mixed suburb you are going to be under democrat leadership.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It doesn’t surprise me that this dude told Roland he doesn’t believe what he’s saying behind closed doors

MAGA grifting for a black dude is extremely lucrative because the right will push you extremely hard to try to get some black votes and also use the we’re not racist card

I know they’ve been allegedly giving bags to popular black podcasters to MAGA grift

I mean out of the blue you have people like NORE’s retarded ass who probably couldn’t spell president never mind name 5 presidents endorsing Trump hard

Somethings up

They don’t even seem to vet the black people that they pay to support trump. You just have to be black and no sense of dignity or pride.