The Deep State
CpdpdTLUMAEVuca

, Indian Call Center friends.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

maxresdefault.jpg

Roland bussin' it open for his White zaddy. This is how I picture you fakkits.

Even worse for the "both sides" breh.

How you let a :dame: dude roast you like that???? That is why his conservative brethren are throwing him under the bus and getting off code, trying to cut their losses with him taking a legendary verbal beating.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Notice how when you’re actually knowledgeable the ignorant person crumbles. I don’t like Roland but he showcases why being ignorant is not a winning strategy. This is why certain demagogue dodge Debates with certain people. Knowledge really is power and the idiot is forced to respect it. When you’re an adult everyone respects the guy who actually knows what he’s talking about in real life. If you keep repeating certain shallow points someone is gonna download you and adapt

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Notice how when you’re actually knowledgeable the ignorant person crumbles. I don’t like Roland but he showcases why being ignorant is not a winning strategy. This is why certain demagogue dodge Debates with certain people. Knowledge really is power and the idiot is forced to respect it. When you’re an adult everyone respects the guy who actually knows what he’s talking about in real life. If you keep repeating certain shallow points someone is gonna download you and adapt
Exactly why he takes shots at Tariq and Jason, but won't debate them. He doesn't want to die again like he did to Richard Spencer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
eFZVuw5.gif