Roland Martin eviscerates a "both sides" "Trump ain't that bad " Breh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Affirmative Action and Roe v Wade were lost under Biden but keep telling me that the world's going to end if Generic Republican wins the election
:russ: :russ: :russ:Hilarious. Republican appointed judges who can NOT be voted out get appointed by a Republican President and do what they do under a power separate from the Executive branch (Judiciary duties) and that is not a clear sign of what happens if a Republican wins the election?

shyt gets WORSE. Lets not forget them taking shots at regulatory agencies which are under the President's purview. Everything has nuance and recognizing that fact lets us know Republicans are dangerous, fam.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Find one post of me supporting the Republicans or Trump. ONE. Then, list the ones of me criticizing them. I'll wait.

AvnvqEN.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They know he’s not #BothSides. #BothSides just reminds them that they sold their souls to a Partisan Plantation by voting for a white supremacist for cold buttered biscuits and no tangibles. But a cold buttered biscuit with a tangible is something that will have #BothSides come :dame: to the negotiation table, friend.
AvnvqEN.png

horizon

Veteran
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ:Hilarious. Republican appointed judges who can NOT be voted out get appointed by a Republican President and do what they do under a power separate from the Executive branch (Judiciary duties) and that is not a clear sign of what happens if a Republican wins the election?

shyt gets WORSE. Lets not forget them taking shots at regulatory agencies which are under the President's purview. Everything has nuance and recognizing that fact lets us know Republicans are dangerous, fam.
What's hilarious is democrats have all the same mechanisms to rig the game in their favor and they don't do it but you keep making excuses fam

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's hilarious is democrats have all the same mechanisms to rig the game in their favor and they don't do it but you keep making excuses fam
See, this is that vague shyt I talk about. What does the sugar content of jelly have to do with the jam we are in?

For instance about the justices: Obama tried to fill it but the Senate Majority leader tabled any conversation of filling the seat with Merrick Garland. Republicans were the majority so that was that. They instantly fill that shyt when Trump is in office and get a majority.

What could Democrats have done? More if they had the numbers. How do they get more numbers? We vote them in. Dems have the same mechanisms but it requires certain conditions to use them. Will they use them next time? Maybe, but they have to be voted in and in a majority to do so. You also ignore that especially for us black constituents, we want our reps to DO something. In case you haven't noticed, since Obama got in, Republicans are happy to vote people in just for them to say no to Democrats. Matter of fact, we can stop all this and simply go to Senate/House.gov and see who are passing bills and what they are about.

Hint: randomly checking, only one side regularly produces bills that would be nice. But those bills require either bipartisanship, a super majority in their chamber, or budget tricks like reconciliation to pass. I'm all for holding Dems to account, but this fu-fu ass "they can do it to" don't mean shyt if we don't know WHO they are, who controls what chamber, who is getting paid by who (all public knowledge), what procedures were used, etc.

If you a "just get it done and I don't care how" kinda dude, more power to you. But its like bytching at madukes for no presents this christmas and not digging to find out her hours got cut and some bills came up. Without context, we just talking shyt.