Roland Martin and Gary Chambers call out Jason Black and Vicki Dillard for being SILENT on supporting black candidates running for Louisiana Governor

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
He got exactly what he wanted. 4 years of hell for black Louisiana residents.

My family is from Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and I graduated from Grambling. Louisiana has always been terrible for Black people.

Since 2016 The Governor of Louisiana was a Democrat named John Bel Edwards, and nothing changed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My family is from Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and I graduated from Grambling. Louisiana has always been terrible for Black people.

Since 2016 The Governor of Louisiana was a Democrat named John Bel Edwards, and nothing changed.
OK. You'll learn.

Congratulations!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

You can't tell these dudes shyt man lol....Edwards and Jindal took all the hope out of voting.

Best thing Louisiana folk can do is vote in they city...Louisiana is a dying ass state...barely above Miss, Arkansas, and Bama