Roland Martin and Gary Chambers call out Jason Black and Vicki Dillard for being SILENT on supporting black candidates running for Louisiana Governor

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
democrats are unwilling to make genuine appeals to the black community with policy proposals that speak to our specific needs. is it any wonder our turnout continues to drop?

:unimpressed:

Sounds great. Now what are those specific needs? And which of those needs will actually get past Congress?

You can play the "don't vote" game. But historically, Black people are the ones to get hit 1st and the worst. You don't have the economic or employment base to wait it out. We already know what happens when a community is deprived of jobs and economic opportunity.

So what's the grand plan here? Or you just plan to talk in generalities until someone magically saves you?

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
Sounds great. Now what are those specific needs? And which of those needs will actually get past Congress?

You can play the "don't vote" game. But historically, Black people are the ones to get hit 1st and the worst. You don't have the economic or employment base to wait it out. We already know what happens when a community is deprived of jobs and economic opportunity.

So what's the grand plan here? Or you just plan to talk in generalities until someone magically saves you?

Exactly

It’s like black folks holding out till reparations will come like the mega millions

White folks haven’t apologized for slavery, u think reparations are coming?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The black dude who lost in Louisiana was running on a reparations platform. :francis:

Same nikkas who spent years doing their rah-rah reparations charade on this forum are flapping their capes for ITT for do-nothing YouTube social commentators. L

But I guess we been knew all that ADOS shyt was a joke. These nikkas be the first to call someone c00ns
One of the main reasons he lost tbh. The reality is that the reparations push should've been done right after emancipation OR during the vietnam war. The community wasnt on code as it needed to be given the high stakes of the 70s. Its why J edgar hoover easily infliltrated the panthers. Look at the palestinians, CACs tried running that feminism shyt to separate the women so they can eliminate the men IT FAILED (they tried it in afghanistan too and it failed there too). They on code like crazy which is why Israel is bascially trying to take out all palestinians instead of just Hamas. You would never see some shyt like that among black women. Palestinian women literally groom their kids to be fighters for hamas, shyt wild. They on code.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1 minute people say Tariq, Jason Black, PBT, etc...are insignificant youtubers. the next minute people like Roland claim they are swaying whole elections. :mjlol:
ANYTHING but directly address Black needs. ANYTHING!
Jason black's dumb ass is saying that black people getting medicaid is somehow not a black policy :mindblown:

Holy fukk what an idiot :dead:
Call his show and prove him wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Call his show and prove him wrong.
Republicans are preventing poor people in Louisiana from getting federal medicare dollars.

Are you fukking serious right now?

Take me out of it. You bytch nikkas hate me. Fine. I'll live...but how can you justify this?

This is a political disaster!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Republicans are preventing poor people in Louisiana from getting federal medicare dollars.

Are you fukking serious right now?

Take me out of it. You bytch nikkas hate me. Fine. I'll live...but how can you justify this?

This is a political disaster!
Stop deflecting. You know so fukking much, shut him down and prove him wrong. You hoes talk shyt about him hiding behind his YouTube when you hide behind an even smaller platform. Show and prove.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You can't tell these dudes shyt man lol....Edwards and Jindal took all the hope out of voting.

Best thing Louisiana folk can do is vote in they city...Louisiana is a dying ass state...barely above Miss, Arkansas, and Bama

I seen your profile and just notice your from Port City lol. I agree with voting locally, I vote locally out here in Inglewood.

Your right about Louisiana being barley above Miss, Arkansas, and Bama. I'm still thinking about buying property in Baton Rouge, eventhough I'm from the city, I do love that country life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stop deflecting. You know so fukking much, shut him down and prove him wrong. You hoes talk shyt about him hiding behind his YouTube when you hide behind an eve smaller platform. Show and prove.

You know damn well he's not about to listen. The guy should be externally shamed for letting the black community get fukked like this.

Again, this is HIS plan.

Congratulations on your new governor.

Whats Step 2? Are you going to petition this MAGA conservative for reparations or whatever-the-fukk?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I seen your profile and just notice your from Port City lol. I agree with voting locally, I vote locally out here in Inglewood.

Your right about Louisiana being barley above Miss, Arkansas, and Bama. I'm still thinking about buying property in Baton Rouge, eventhough I'm from the city, I do love that country life.
Why do yall do this "vote locally" talk...yall know its the SAME BALLOT, right?

Plus to "vote locally" means you have to vote MORE OFTEN because local elections happen way more frequently.

Yall just love saying this shyt to talk but we all know you're bullshytting. I'd rather you all vote consistently on the big elections while ignoring the small local elections because at least you'd stop lying about voting in the first place.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

I'm tryna move to NO badly...but I got so much shyt and storage costs is atrocious. Louisiana ain't that great but it has its moments like in BR, NO and Port City. But I wanna move to Houston too.

Daps

but, the “don’t vote” game is the strategy. we don’t advise black people to withdraw support for shyts & giggles. it’s a tactical necessity, a purposeful response to decades of benign neglect that has harmed our community.

voting for the democrats, even as the specter of fascism hangs over us, is not a victimless crime. it does not help black people, and it only emboldens our enemies to continue exploiting our community for gains that are enjoyed by everyone but us.

it is far more beneficial to the struggle for black empowerment if democrats lose on principle rather continue winning on cynical exploitation.

:unimpressed:

Last edited: