Roland Martin and Gary Chambers call out Jason Black and Vicki Dillard for being SILENT on supporting black candidates running for Louisiana Governor

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nx6OMJ.gif

In b4 Jason destroying Roland AGAIN.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The black dude who lost in Louisiana was running on a reparations platform. :francis:

Same nikkas who spent years doing their rah-rah reparations charade on this forum are flapping their capes for ITT for do-nothing YouTube social commentators. L

But I guess we been knew all that ADOS shyt was a joke. These nikkas be the first to call someone c00ns
ADOS/FBA done fukked up, dropped the ball, and flat out contradicted themselves enough to make a greatest hits compilation :whoo: Ain't nobody hearing that this election

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i visited gary chamber’s website. i didn’t see a single reference to reparations, going through every section, looking closely for some mention of it.

i did, though, see support for abortion, environmentalism, trans rights, medicare for all, and immigration.

i also saw opposition to defunding the police.

:unimpressed:
Gary Chambers wasn't running for Governor. He ran for Senator last term. He's saying that democrats can't afford to lose this seat.

They did.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i visited gary chamber’s website. i didn’t see a single reference to reparations, going through every section, looking closely for some mention of it.

i did, though, see support for abortion, environmentalism, trans rights, medicare for all, and immigration.

Op only gonna fool the idiots who aint already hip to gary chambers. Dude is a typical dem party line towing ass nikka.

Roland still duckin the smoke from when jason pulled up at essence fest :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your name is certifed fed aka @certifed. Youre literally saying youre the police.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I did a Google search of "Gary Chambers reparations"

"

4. Gary Chambers is pro reparations​

Like many progressive candidates, Chambers is pro-reparations and has made it one of the priorities of his campaign. His website states, “No longer can we ignore the role that America and Louisiana played in enslaving Black Americans to build this country’s economy while keeping Black Americans locked out of the same wealth their ancestors helped create.”

He is a strong proponent of HR 40, the congressional bill which seeks to establish a commission to study and develop a reparations proposal for African Americans."

"

5. Legalization of Marijuana​

Lastly, we must fully legalize marijuana at the state and federal level. Gary will advocate for and vote to pass legislation that will allow for the tax revenues created from the sale of marijuana to fund reparations programs for Black Americans. Additionally, all individuals incarcerated for nonviolent marijuana offenses should be released and their records expunged.

It is unjust to see people profit in the cannabis industry while regular, mostly Black, Americans are still incarcerated for doing the same thing. No race has been more negatively impacted by America’s “War on Drugs”, therefore it is merely restorative justice to ensure Black Americans see their tax dollars reinvested in their communities."

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The black dude who lost in Louisiana was running on a reparations platform. :francis:

Same nikkas who spent years doing their rah-rah reparations charade on this forum are flapping their capes for ITT for do-nothing YouTube social commentators. L

But I guess we been knew all that ADOS shyt was a joke. These nikkas be the first to call someone c00ns
Most of the posters who scream ADOS and they won’t vote for democrats if they don’t give reparations are white or near retarded c00ns who are being bamboozled by white posters in digital black face. Every last poster in here shyting on Roland is suspect :sas2: :mjpls: