Roland Martin and Gary Chambers call out Jason Black and Vicki Dillard for being SILENT on supporting black candidates running for Louisiana Governor

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The black dude who lost in Louisiana was running on a reparations platform. :francis:

Same nikkas who spent years doing their rah-rah reparations charade on this forum are flapping their capes for ITT for do-nothing YouTube social commentators. L

But I guess we been knew all that ADOS shyt was a joke. These nikkas be the first to call someone c00ns

Shawn Wilson was running on a reparations platform?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes its all black peoples' fault, shut the fukk up. That's what these cacs wanted and when shyt hit the fan and they get burned too, it gonna be "oh i didn't vote for him though :unsure:". Then they'll put a Democrat in to fix the mess but they won't fix it fast enough so they're fukk ups. And all the gains made by that administration that passively get yielded to the next will be claimed by these r clowns. Its a sad cycle.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nsc_tripleagent
1m
I'm not from LA, but I am a somewhat interested observer. I see you talking to Roland Martin and visited your site, and see the usual Democrat talking points the rank and file Black person doesn't care about, or in some cases, oppose (immigration). Now I see you're doing the "Black people didn't care enough to vote, so I lost" thing, which Democrats seem to love to do when it happens. So, what tangible, practical things did you offer the Black constituents to prioritize voting for you instead of football or whatever, or did you think the usual Democrat strategy of shaming Blacks, invoking fear of the White/Republican boogeyman, depending on the D besides your name, your skin color, and smoking weed were enough to make them care? Serious question, I am not trolling.

Wonder if he answers, and how much bullshyt it will contain?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nsc_tripleagent
1m
I'm not from LA, but I am a somewhat interested observer. I see you talking to Roland Martin and visited your site, and see the usual Democrat talking points the rank and file Black person doesn't care about, or in some cases, oppose (immigration). Now I see you're doing the "Black people didn't care enough to vote, so I lost" thing, which Democrats seem to love to do when it happens. So, what tangible, practical things did you offer the Black constituents to prioritize voting for you instead of football or whatever, or did you think the usual Democrat strategy of shaming Blacks, invoking fear of the White/Republican boogeyman, depending on the D besides your name, your skin color, and smoking weed were enough to make them care? Serious question, I am not trolling.

always vote against republicans. Its not that difficult.

they're about to make shyt harder for black residents and youre letting them.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
nsc_tripleagent
1m

You are really stupid and should educate yourself.

Black males are being mass incarcerated and economically deprived by the right you should want them out of power.

Louisiana profile
1,159 out of 100k Black residents are in jail :dahell:

Key Statistics:

Cacs are starving Black males out economically and imprisoning us and some of you are too stupid to see what's going on :dahell:

Daps
That's how it works.

nikkas wanna do a bunch of hand wringing and edgelording every 4 years about voting in presidential elections and yap about how voting is useless after doing the bare minimum if anything at all. But it's in races like these where white supremacist power structures quietly consolidate and turns into the myriad of roadblocks that keep positive shyt from getting done on local, state and federal gov levels .

On the other hand cacs never take an election off from pursuing their interests, especially the ones moving with for profit motives. Unsurprisingly they're almost always getting their way.
@AFRAM GLORY what's funny about this? :mjpls:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Most of the posters who scream ADOS and they won’t vote for democrats if they don’t give reparations are white or near retarded c00ns who are being bamboozled by white posters in digital black face. Every last poster in here shyting on Roland is suspect :sas2: :mjpls:
fukk Roland:mjtf: