Roland Martin and Gary Chambers call out Jason Black and Vicki Dillard for being SILENT on supporting black candidates running for Louisiana Governor

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This does not look good for Ados,FBA and don't vote gangs :francis:

You can't just be a loud mouth, flapping your gums everywhere and violently pushing the keyboard typing shyt on social media
and not even show up for a brother that's down for your supposed cause

At some point you either pull up or STFU:yeshrug:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
nsc_tripleagent
1m
I'm not from LA, but I am a somewhat interested observer. I see you talking to Roland Martin and visited your site, and see the usual Democrat talking points the rank and file Black person doesn't care about, or in some cases, oppose (immigration). Now I see you're doing the "Black people didn't care enough to vote, so I lost" thing, which Democrats seem to love to do when it happens. So, what tangible, practical things did you offer the Black constituents to prioritize voting for you instead of football or whatever, or did you think the usual Democrat strategy of shaming Blacks, invoking fear of the White/Republican boogeyman, depending on the D besides your name, your skin color, and smoking weed were enough to make them care? Serious question, I am not trolling.

Wonder if he answers, and how much bullshyt it will contain?
When Maga republicans are done with their anti-black agenda in states they keep winning due to poor voter turnout, reparations and tangibles would be the least of y'all worries

Alabama for example are currently building a $1 billion prison while they owe HBCU in the state $500 million that they refuse to pay. keep thinking shyt is sweet

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
Roland right

Yeah yeah yeah the democrats need to get it together, but the republicans in these states have been fukking black people over in your face everyday, but black folks instead of getting these dudes and women out of here, we rather sit in front of the computer, on the porch, in front of the gas stations talking about how shyt is fukked up..

Black folks are all talk and then complain when these cac republicans keep fukking u over

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roland right

Yeah yeah yeah the democrats need to get it together, but the republicans in these states have been fukking black people over in your face everyday, but black folks instead of getting these dudes and women out of here, we rather sit in front of the computer, on the porch, in front of the gas stations talking about how shyt is fukked up..

Black folks are all talk and then complain when these cac republicans keep fukking u over

You say this but Black people are leaving Blue States and are moving to Red States in high numbers. :jbhmm:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black people still don't understand that the political game is pay to play not vote and get what you want.:hhh:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
My family is from Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and I graduated from Grambling. Louisiana has always been terrible for Black people.

Since 2016 The Governor of Louisiana was a Democrat named John Bel Edwards, and nothing changed.

shyt got worse under John Bel Edwards, if was already fukked up, but aint shyt changed when bud got in office.

I live here and it's bad.