Roland Martin Afraid Black Women May Join "Bothsides"

vino

Superstar
Daps
Welp, voting to lose more right is their choice. When we get 2 more very conservative Supreme Court justices, I don’t want to hear the “bothsides” Black women complain.

Daps
Anybody who votes for the Republican Party, no matter the candidate, does not like Black people.

It is very interesting, ironic even, our people had more power, self respect and confidence when we were more involved in the Church, than today with the Hardcore Thug image many of our people have gravitated towards.
we had greater “power” and “respect” when we were more heavily tied to an institution our oppressor created to make us docile?

:unimpressed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should have forced Joe Biden out by February at the latest.

Honestly I think Michelle Obama should and could come in and beat Trump.

Sounds crazy but beg Michelle Obama to run for office.

If Michelle is running I would be forced to abandon #BothSides and join the campaign trail#OneLastButterBiscuit:wow:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Do you even know how Senate Reconciliation works? I bet you don't.

I was highlighting your "zero opposition from Republicans" part. That's bullshyt.

But I'm assuming you're going to come back with the 51 votes thing if a filibuster can be broken.

Then we'll talk about sinema and manchin blah blah blah.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we had greater “power” and “respect” when we were more heavily tied to an institution our oppressor created to make us docile?

:unimpressed:

Absolutely we did. Decorum and networking,it all went hand in hand. Then you had the chain of command where the congregation listened to the pastor. So you only needed to convince one man to convince several hundred. As opposed to trying to convince several hundred independently. Too many chiefs and not enough indians these days:respect:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s start by saying voting Republican is not the answer

However, I’ve been saying Dems have a huge problem they’ve refused to address. The game plan of waiting until election season to get us on there side is played out

Tryna push each election as the most important ever. Fear voting is played out. We have a couple generations who’ve seen the play & are no longer falling for it. Add in all these foreigners coming over (whether it’s true or not) getting benefits we have to fight for is the nail in the coffin. Perception matters

Now unfortunately because these idiots didn’t do what they needed Trump has a chance to be back in office. That fool political career should have been got packed.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
1st point is just pointless speculation and isn't worth responding to because Obama never nominated any of Trump's picks.

What could have Obama done against McConnell?
Yep. Speculation based on numerous articles from liberal publications and articles on RBG's legacy. If Dems can't pressure a cancer stricken old lady to retire to save her legacy, what political will do they really have?

Regarding the Garland Pick, Obama and Chuck Schumer could do what Republicans always do, take the other side to court. Senate has a duty to fill SCOTUS seats and their reasoning for not doing so was without any senatorial precedent. Again, lack of politcal will. So again, why expect something different from these guys? We constantly hear about all this power the Republicans have to move mountains, but Dems can't even get their own President's SCOTUS nominee a hearing, nevertheless a vote.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Let’s start by saying voting Republican is not the answer

However, I’ve been saying Dems have a huge problem they’ve refused to address. The game plan of waiting until election season to get us on there side is played out

Tryna push each election as the most important ever. Fear voting is played out. We have a couple generations who’ve seen the play & are no longer falling for it. Add in all these foreigners coming over (whether it’s true or not) getting benefits we have to fight for is the nail in the coffin. Perception matters

Now unfortunately because these idiots didn’t do what they needed Trump has a chance to be back in office. That fool political career should have been got packed.

#FACTS :wow: the democrats leaders in these states are giving migrants OUR money and they expect us to be cool with it while our asses are in dire straits??!:what: make it make sense!!?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I was highlighting your "zero opposition from Republicans" part. That's bullshyt.

But I'm assuming you're going to come back with the 51 votes thing if a filibuster can be broken.

Then we'll talk about sinema and manchin blah blah blah.
Senate Reconciliation is filibuster proof. Only requires majority vote. Manchin and Sinema were Dems, so my point stands. "Zero Republican opposition".

Here's the kicker, local Black Dem shills would be telling me to vote for Manchin amd Sinema if I lived in West Virginia or Arizona. :pachaha:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Speculation based on numerous articles from liberal publications and articles on RBG's legacy. If Dems can't pressure a cancer stricken old lady to retire to save her legacy, what political will do they really have?

Regarding the Garland Pick, Obama and Chuck Schumer could do what Republicans always do, take the other side to court. Senate has a duty to fill SCOTUS seats and their reasoning for not doing so was without any senatorial precedent. Again, lack of politcal will. So again, why expect something different from these guys? We constantly hear about all this power the Republicans have to move mountains, but Dems can't even get their own President's SCOTUS nominee a hearing, nevertheless a vote.

Again, pointless speculation. I don't even care to discuss the point because it's irrelevant.

The senate doesn't have a duty to fill the seat within Obama's timeframe either.

Do you even know how Senate Reconciliation works? I bet you don't.

Under what authorization law could the government issue reparations?