ROH Folding?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the "bbbbut what black wrestlers are available and ready :sadcam:" excuse crowd for AEW about to be quiet as fukk now

its not an excuse. its simply the truth.
now if the ROH guys become available, i will be on the other side of that argument.

the bigger question is, if you care so much about black talent, why arent you supporting ROH?? you dont because you really could care less and criticizing AEW's lack of black power players is just some trendy chit to say on urban-based wrestling forums.

:beli:

Rush, Dragon Lee, Andrade. Los Ingobernables de AEW :whew:

the disrespect to kenny king.:comeon:

unless you think hes gonna re-join the BDC......now known as the hurt business.:ehh:

Maybe I'm not giving AEW fans enough credit or just how much dieheart fans they really are that they would buy anything.

even an establish brand like WWE had struggles getting there network off the ground with delays and setbacks and struggle coming up with content.

At the end of the day its all about profitability if this is five or six years down start the network go for it but right now when there still trying to get established i think they would be taken an L unless there cool with taken the L because you no long term it will be a W

WWE fans are mostly casuals.
and their diehards are complete marks who let most of the content go to waste and just replay the same ole chit they watched in middle school in an attempt to revitalize their glory years. just look at the stickied thread in here for further proof.

I literally stopped watching WWE in 2015, a huge part of that was his run on top. Same happened in ROH when him and Davey Richards were on top.

i dont get this.

so you sat thru the worse years in WWE history and watched all that cena, orton, miz, sheamus, etc bullchit.......but when seth rollins got the ball, you put your foot down??

make it make sense.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
they shouldve took Anthem up on their offer.

they were gonna keep ROH as a seperate brand from IMPACT as well.