ROH Folding?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps

This is exactly why I don’t see them parting with their tape library. Not only will it tide them over till this period is up, but right now there’s more interest in their catalog than anything they’re producing atm.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
As I’ve said many time. They should have been struck a deal with impact for some type of merger. There was no way these small companies can compete with AEW let alone WWE. Since impact is the cockroach of the wrestling world why not try to make a move with them?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Wonder how much it would cost to buy ROH….

wwe was gona buy AAA last year but they wanted them to also buy thr arenas in mexico and wwe refused

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is exactly why I don’t see them parting with their tape library. Not only will it tide them over till this period is up, but right now there’s more interest in their catalog than anything they’re producing atm.

I honestly believe they’re closing the doors after the library is sold. It doesn’t cost Sinclair much more to pretend to have a restart date to keep the price of the library up

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
According to the article it’s been up for sale for a year. Wonder if the asking price is way high or just nobody wants it.

Has to be high Im guessing. WWE brought WCW for like what $2million?

They must think because they're smaller than them it would be less but I guess they see the value in the archive for the guys on their and what they've done after

Cant imagine nobody wanting it at least in Pro Wrestling circles