ROH Folding?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting. TK better put down more than Vince for that library.
the reason he does so many youtube shows is because he wants to build a libarary so start some kind of streaming service.

his top wrestlers include the Young Bucks, CM Punk, Adam Page, Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson and they all have extensive history in ROH

ROH owns the rights to ALL IN which is basically the first AEW show

what would WWE do with the footage besides never upload it? it has way more value to TK
I think that ROH library has far more value to the AEW fan than you're giving it. I'm pretty sure ROH has never even properly made it all available anywhere.

if they start one they could also create extra content exclusive to their network, I think you'd be surprised. the AEW fans are proven diehards.

I guess it's just a matter of how many subscribers he'd need for it to be profitable.

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dumb move. Wonder how much this mark paid. :snoop:

He's building up the tape library for an eventual AEW+ or stream deal with HBO MAX and the content is worth that for early Bryan/Punk/Samoa Joe/Seth Rollins..

Plus he may just have a second brand and throw some of the lesser used guys on there.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
This is the most :ld: news possible until way more details come out. People throwing shyt out there & Khan could just shut the whole thing down since it doesn't make much sense to keep it going anyway unless he gets TV time with it.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
He's building up the tape library for an eventual AEW+ or stream deal with HBO MAX and the content is worth that for early Bryan/Punk/Samoa Joe/Seth Rollins..

Plus he may just have a second brand and throw some of the lesser used guys on there.
How do you know all of this?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
After the Peacock deal, it only made sense for TK to buy it...wonder if he was able to negotiate off of that fact or did Sinclair make him pay out the ass regardless because of how personal the tape library is to him due to All In?

Either way, not sure how another internet show benefits them as I assume Sinclair won't keep the syndication slot for them....and having ROH as an internet show means it's Dark/Elevation status off rip...

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

“Ring of Honor TV is coming Thursday, March 2 on HonorClub,” says Khan. “We’ll have our first tapings on Feb. 25 and 26 at Universal Studios in Orlando, and we’re going to put tickets on sale for the inaugural taping on Thursday. Those will be the first-ever tapings of the new Ring of Honor.

“We also have the library on the HonorClub with 20 years of matches. All the Briscoes-FTR matches are available, including Final Battle from December, and those matches are going to stand the test of time in wrestling. Ring of Honor has a tremendous history. We have been able to introduce it with a further reach across the world this past year, and I’m excited to finally introduce weekly Ring of Honor shows.”