ROH Folding?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably around 5 million. That's what Impact would be too I guess? Tape libraries deep...

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I don't see ROH selling anywhere near that. I'm sorry but how much of a profit were they making with all those contracts they had? Honestly looks like GCW has larger crowds most of the time. I know they had a big finical backing but no here near anything that should net them 30million. We don't know their finances but there has to be a reason why they would want that much because at face value they won't get people to sit with them at that price.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most people buy the E network for the E product, ROH is gonna be last on their list to watch, people would run wcw, ecw, nwa among others before they took a stab at roh. The only value the library has streaming side is they get the Honor Club subscribers, but that doesn't figure to be much...

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Yeah they’re inflating the price because they think either the E or AEW is gonna bite for the library. But with the E being on Peacock, I don’t think they care about tape libraries that much any more and it’s all about how bad does TK want early Punk, Danielson, and Bucks work….

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

There's no fukking chance in hell that ROH owners are getting that money. If they're lucky, they'd maybe get a tenth of that. The company right now is essentially worthless; no shows, merch probably not moving at all, and two world champs (I know they want a big match for their relaunch, but it's stupid as fukk to have two people calling them champ of a dead company for this long).

WCW only sold for $2-3 million and they had an active roster and deep property rights that could be monetized.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Those prices :dead:

ROH is nothing but a name & tape library (& who knows if it's even the whole history of tapes since the company has changed hands a few times already). You don't even get the benefit of being able to cherry pick a roster for who you want like WCW since they released everyone.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
So
Is Roh going to be AEWs version of Nxt?