:ahhhh:

We are Groot!

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
sounds like this really shytted on TFA, thank you :blessed: my body is ready
this movie will forever be talked about in the question when raising your kids "what order should you watch the star wars movies in..."
Rogue one is where u start, followed by 4,5,6

Im trying not to over react, as I clearly did after I saw TFA ( thought it was one of the best when I left the theater, only to later realize it just made me anticipate episode 8, and now i only have it above 1,2) R1 was excellent brehs..truly a movie made for anyfan of the OG series, especially ANH. The comedy was on point and not really felt forced. The 3rd act was damn amazing. Vader was just :blessed:

As a star wars fan, its at worst the 4th best but could be the second best as far as im concerned...just gotta see it again to cement my feelings.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm back..... and my review is

:ohhh::gladbron::ohlawd::myman::salute::banderas::whoo::blessed:

Sit back and relax brehs. Stop worrying about form and structure and all that bs. I actually enjoyed the first couple of acts. Plenty of action and yes, they had to set up the pieces.

Vader tho :whoo::ohlawd:

That lead into Episode 4 :whoo: I imagined exactly that, but minus maybe the last minute. Didn't think they would take it that far :gladbron:

The mad cameos :whoo:

I actually thought the CGI face stuff was pretty damn good and I saw this in Dolby Vision.

Loved how this didn't just go as the trailers made it seem.

Krenic was actually damn good:ohhh:

In conclusion :blessed:. That real Star Wars brehs.