Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The disappointment in people when Vader probably has 5 minutes screen time and no kills. :mjgrin:

Hope I'm wrong tho.:blessed:

No spoiler, but it sounds like most reviews that like the movie are loving the Vader stuff. . My theory about the reviews seems to be holding. I didn't realize how beloved and technical some thought of TFA. Its almost comical how that seems to be the holy grail to some of these reviewers but they never put it in their top 3 of Star Wars, lol. Then there are some serious nerd gasms going on with some of the hardcore fans. A few dudes have put it at the top or with Rogue One. I knew this is what a lot of the EU readers and gamer types wanted. One of the couples we went with last year went on a rant about too much "kiddy shyt" and how there's too much gimick and the force is too easy and doesn't require the stretch of feelings and all that. They are excited as hell about the reviews(but I'm not going with them this year, lol, they bummed me the fukk out after every bruh I knew already had me heated at Kennedy and the franchise. Low key I was heated at Ray too, lol) Noticing a lot of brehs are up on it too. Something else I'm noticing is there seems to be an intense German dislike of this movie in the reviews. One dude was literally in tears that he didn't like it. Trying to explain away how he hates to hurt a Star Wars film. That's like the 10th German thumbs down I've seen, lol. Could be cultural. It really makes me anticipate this more whether I like it or not. So far the black reviewers have been overwhelmingly positive.