Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cacs think they slick by substituting the white male savoir trope with the white women savoir trope :lolbron:. The Force Awakens had to be the worst example of that, I still remember Finn's goof ass screaming n shyt. REYYYYYYY!!! :dead:

Exactly! They're not slick. It's the same nonsense with feminists complaining about cis gendered heterosexual white men, like white women aren't the most pampered demographic on this planet. And the media is in on this, and not to sound like a right wing type, but the media is left leaning and has been complicit with this feminist propaganda as if white women aren't the same as their same raced yet opposite gender.

Tell you what, Star Wars would REALLY reflect reality if a 1/3 to half of those shown as representing the Empire and its interests were white women.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Exactly! They're not slick. It's the same nonsense with feminists complaining about cis gendered heterosexual white men, like white women aren't the most pampered demographic on this planet. And the media is in on this, and not to sound like a right wing type, but the media is left leaning and has been complicit with this feminist propaganda as if white women aren't the same as their same raced yet opposite gender.

Tell you what, Star Wars would REALLY reflect reality if a 1/3 to half of those shown as representing the Empire and its interests were white women.
I'll be honest I hated the fact that we saw women in the first order, all on the command ships and stuff. All for equal opportunity but it made them far less intimidating imo. Lol at BECKY launching the blast sequence at star killer base.

Everyone knows it takes men to run an oppressive regime :lolbron:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs think they slick by substituting the white male savoir trope with the white women savoir trope :lolbron:. The Force Awakens had to be the worst example of that, I still remember Finn's goof ass screaming n shyt. REYYYYYYY!!! :dead:
FinnScream.png

I remember they were praising this nikka like he did this amazing job displaying different ranges of emotions then the movie drops and he is a failed storm trooper goof ball

:mjlol:

I wouldnt have cared about the silly shyt if he was like the #1 death trooper john wick type nikka with a change of heart instead of a garbage man

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
critics complaining bout the grittyness of this is retarded. Its a stand alone film because every star wars fan should know these nikkas die but the mission was complete. Its star wars pearl harbor
Grittiness and real world shyt seems to be a problem in general huh? People are beyond soft these days.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Man look go with your own views and watch the movie but fukk rotten tomatoes :scust:When the hell did that site become the authority on what's good and what isn't? I'll be watching this weekend I've been looking forward to this.:blessed:
I keep saying This. fukk a Rotten Tomato, we about that IMDB life.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
sounds like people that actually like Star Wars like this. Reading and watching some of the mainstream reviews from non-fans, they are surprised at it being cynical and gritty compared to TFA, which they love, not realizing a lot of fans have wanted gritty for decades and didn't like TFA. TFA was middle of the road Star Wars to me.
:blessed:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Man look go with your own views and watch the movie but fukk rotten tomatoes :scust:When the hell did that site become the authority on what's good and what isn't? I'll be watching this weekend I've been looking forward to this.:blessed:
Seriously the only opinion that matters is your own you are the one paying for the fukking ticket. :obama:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Sounds like a lot of people are also upset that we're dealing with a group of people who essentially everyone already knows aren't going to make it. I mean, we know these nikkas don't show up in Eps 4-7, so they're not gonna make it. I personally enjoy a good story about a doomed crew just trying to accomplish their mission. Its probably why I enjoyed Halo Reach's story honestly more than any of the others. We already knew Master Chief was the only Spartan left. Lets see how these muhfukkas went out. And Star Wars needs some grittiness and real stakes to it. Just a goofy fantasy universe. Would please me to see nikkas get murked.
I mean how else was this movie going to end ? lol we as star wars fans never really got to see the WAR part of Star wars as much so it's great we ge tto see something darker and grittier than the saga films.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you called TFA a classic means you're extremely biased towards this franchise, and you have abysmal fukking taste. :camby:
Nah you're just a fakkit. Movies don't make that much money without being classic either. So yeah...

You... Are... A... fakkit.