Superstar
Daps
I hope they'll acknowledge the Geonosians tho

57690c200f88361e2da02bff_no%20gif.gif

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
what is this?

i figured a new star wars movie would be a sequel to the last star wars movie..

but this is some kind of spinoff prequel? :dwillhuh:

looks kinda dope though :manny:

they couldn't give donnie yen a couple lightsabers or a lightstaff maybe some lightchucks? :ufdup:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
That newest trailer was pretty lackluster. A matter of fact, all of the footage from this movie has been lackluster to me....:manny:

I believe the rumors that this is a mess.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I think he's a believer in the Force, but doesn't wield it. He believes in the philosophy of it, tries to live by it, but can't bend it to his will. Just a hunch, not really based on anything.
I think he'll be similar to Kanan in Rebels Season 3 maybe not that adept with it but it helps his senses to the point where he can fight like any other solider.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
only this movie.. which i assumed was a sequel to the last one :yeshrug:

if it's something significant in the star wars universe, i have no idea :yeshrug:

There's the Star Wars Episodes 1,2,3 and then 4,5,6, and we've just had 7. Rogue 1 is a prequel the story of how the rebels got the plans for the death star and the early forming of the rebel alliance against the empire. They are filming Episode 8 right now... The Clone wars which was like a prequel story was set between Episodes 2 & 3... Rogue 1 takes place before the events of episode 4 and a bit right before episode 4 starts.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:demonic:

It is wrong of me to want Vader to kill all the rebel spies and there be one survivor left with the Plans? LOL. As a child the 80's this scene alone is enough for to cop a ticket. He better have a longer part than a 2 minute cameo. I want to see Vader go HAM. This joint looks very dark like "Empire" and "Sith".

Last edited:

Ezra

Daps
It is wrong of me to want Vader to kill all the rebel spies and there be one survivor left with the Plans? LOL. As a child the 80's this scene alone is enough for to cop a ticket. He better have a longer part than a 2 minute cameo. I want to see Vader go HAM. This joint looks very dark like "Empire" and "Sith".
I think everyone dies and Vader just lays waste to everyone/thing.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yooo that trailer was ill, I wasn't really feeling this movie until now.

I hope they'll acknowledge the Geonosians tho, too many humanoids up in there on some :mjpls:

Expect a primitive bug society to be the scientific masterminds behind the most technologically advanced weapon in the galaxy breh.

At least the long necks who did all the cloning looked like a highly advanced technological people.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think everyone dies and Vader just lays waste to everyone/thing.

I'm thinking probably everyone on the Poster dies but the Girl survives half dead and gets the plans to the Rebels but dies anyway, lol. I think the emperial guy with the white cape fails Vader and that's why Vader has to show up. In "Return of the Jedi" they mentioned a lot of rebel spies died to get them "Death Star II" Plans. This is the only issue with prequel storytelling. We know the ending, they get the plans. It's just how and what happens.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Expect a primitive bug society to be the scientific masterminds behind the most technologically advanced weapon in the galaxy breh.

At least the long necks who did all the cloning looked like a highly advanced technological people.

:jbhmm: I figured the genoshians got crazy manpower to build these weapons in record time... You ever see a hive of ant's build an ant house. same idea... :beli: