TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Donnie Yen is just force sensitive I think

I dont think he's even that.

He's a box office attraction for the Chinese market.:lolbron:

Good trailer but I don't really care about this story all that much. Also, despite a great cast a lot of the line delivery in this trailer feels weirdly off. Might just be out of context though.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
As a poster said above looking from the trailers this film has the best cinematography out of all the Star Wars films. The sense of scale and composition in these shots are truly awe-inspiring. If it keeps a consistent darker tone this is easily going to top Force Awakens. :banderas:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why? From the trailers he appears to be blind and says all this philosophical shyt about the force. I assume he uses the force to hone his senses. There are a lot of force sensitive people in the galaxy but not many are in tune with the force enough to become a Jedi

Ezra

Daps
Why? From the trailers he appears to be blind and says all this philosophical shyt about the force. I assume he uses the force to hone his senses. There are a lot of force sensitive people in the galaxy but not many are in tune with the force enough to become a Jedi
I think he's a believer in the Force, but doesn't wield it. He believes in the philosophy of it, tries to live by it, but can't bend it to his will. Just a hunch, not really based on anything.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trailer was bad ass.... :gladbron:

Jin Orso is sexy as fukk... :shaq:

The Music was :blessed:

Made me feel part of the rebellion...:whoo:

Only one question is Donny Yen a jedi master or not???:jbhmm:

Donnie Yen is just force sensitive I think

I think he's a believer in the Force, but doesn't wield it. He believes in the philosophy of it, tries to live by it, but can't bend it to his will. Just a hunch, not really based on anything.

I'm assuming Donnie Yen is Kanan Jarrus from star wars rebels... sinc forest whitaker's character is from that show why cant Donnie's be. and besides he was blinded and the send of season 2 and the timeline adds up

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge star wars fan but I just wish these resources could have been allocated to another story.

I'm tired of the Death Star and all its different iterations. This story just seems so unnecessary. We already know what happens to the Death Star, The Rebels, and the Empire and also what happens to the organizations that form once they fall. All these events are too close together for me to care.

I would have much preferred a story that stands on its own set in the Star Wars Universe.

Maybe have a movie that takes place during the end of New Hope all the way through Return of the Jedi from the perspective of a young Imperial officer that somewhat sympathizes with the rebels and doesn't agree to all the things the Empire does. We could see how the Empire internally dealt with the destruction of the 1st Death Star, how the reacted to the idea of Luke Skywalker and the force, and basically the internal power struggle on the direction of the Empire which ultimately leads to its downfall.

Rogue one is nothing new. It's just a Rebel mission from the originals without Luke Skywalker. We've already seen the battle of Hoth, Endor, rebel space combat etc.

I want to see how the Empire works because we've always been led to believe that they were just a bunch of robots that took orders and had no personality but now as more content comes out we see that's not the case.

Anyway I'm still looking forward to more star wars.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cmon now. Kanan ain't Asian. Yen isnt Kanan
I'm not gonna respond to that....

open-uri20150608-27674-1q3dy8f_6638ef51.jpeg

we-know-what-happens-to-donnie-yen-s-character-in-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-and-it-s-1060885.jpg

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-donnie-yen.jpg