Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Wish this wasn't happening. Would rather see someone else that was around around during the prequels but werent heard from during the OT.
Seeing someone else play Han is going to be basura. They should CGI Harrison Ford young face onto an actor to do this.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing someone else play Han is going to be basura. They should CGI Harrison Ford young face onto an actor to do this.
They should scrap it all together. Much rather see someone that was in the Clone Wars series but werent seen after. Han and the other popular characters from the OT trilogy have been done to death.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would rather see Hondo or Cad Bane. But a Boba movie would move through those circles as we saw in Clone Wars. Could be fun and really different from the rest of Star Wars.
Would be dope if Bane is in the Boba movie. I want to know what happened to all the other top bounty hunters the were around when Boba was growing up.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'd love to a see a Han Solo and Chewie solo movie, but that's with Harrison Ford as Han. It's gonna be weird seeing anybody else as him.
they can explore the whole mandalorian culture and the great hunt...it could be sick as fukk
I've never really liked Boba just cause in the movies he didn't really do much, but I admit that his character has a ton of potential if they do go through with a solo movie.