Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I kinda heard about this but I didn't really take it seriously :lupe: I'm in though now that I'm finding out more about it, didn't know it was dropping this year either. :ohlawd: based Disney

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i really hope they don't reference geonosians.

why would an advanced technological weapon come from a primitive bug race. it's amazing that their planet was home to this big humungous droid factory and yet the rest of it is a desolate wasteland. they entertained themselves with wild beasts ffs.

I mean is that really what you wanna hear? That the DEATH STAR was created by bug people? :martin:
I'm dying son :laff:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
In here for lord vader and Donnie Yen the gawd
2ldl51_zpsdxqdx8sn.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
i really hope they don't reference geonosians.

why would an advanced technological weapon come from a primitive bug race. it's amazing that their planet was home to this big humungous droid factory and yet the rest of it is a desolate wasteland. they entertained themselves with wild beasts ffs.

I mean is that really what you wanna hear? That the DEATH STAR was created by bug people? :martin:

'Cism :mjpls:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star Wars movies have potential but the best story lines are never explored They keep showing us Death Stars and Han Solo's to please the fans that would rather re-watch the trilogy remade instead of new stories Imagine the Death Troopers story line done well where they find the derelict Star Destroyer. A space horror film set in the SW universe would be:banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The ROGUE ONE teaser's probably coming with CIVIL WAR!!

This one isn’t much of a surprise, but is worth getting excited for nonetheless.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR is all but set to be one of the biggest hits of the summer, if not the year, and it happens to be both a Disney production and a May 6th release (which is two days after May the 4th). So when The Nerdy Show claims that the trailer for ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY will premiere on the 4th and alongside CIVIL WAR two days later, it seems like rock-solid info.

They surmise that the trailer will feature Darth Vader, though he hasn’t been officially confirmed to return, in order to transmit the idea of a non-sequential STAR WARS story to common moviegoers, but I think the Death Star imagery (and maybe some score and Tie Fighters) would do that just fine.

The FORCE AWAKENS marketing was clearly as successful as marketing gets, as the film’s not only surpassed all the previous STAR WARS movie but nearly every movie made at the box-office, so one would imagine each teaser and image of ROGUE ONE being released with the same level of attention and care. Personally, I’d be fine with the teaser shown at Comic-Con last year, but if they reveal some of the cast and maybe hint at the hiest-film tone of the piece, I wouldn’t complain.

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY will, indeed, feature Donnie Yen and Mads Mikkelsen in the same film on December 16th, 2016.