TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm sure an entire movie of that wouldn't look weird at all :pachaha:
Worked pretty well for Fast 7
7KU7Fqx.png

Should just choose a actor who looks the closest to a young Han,use make up and stuff to make it closer.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I dont know what some peeps in here were expecting when it was announced disney bought star wars. They announced they would drop a movie a year, i expected a solo and fett movie from the jump. Along with the eventual Obi Wan movie. Rogue One is the perfect way to start the spin offs.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
We have it on good authority that the Darth Vader costume as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope has been meticulously recreated to match A New Hope perfectly. By all accounts the costume is so close to the original everyone is very happy and very impressed with the work done by Brian Muir and his team.

The coolest part is we've learned that James Earl Jones, the voice, the heart and soul of Darth Vader will return to speak Darth Vader's lines in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The Darth Vader we all know from the original Star Wars film is effectively back in look, voice, and spirit. There is still no word on if he has already recorded his lines or will in the post-production phase.

At this time we believe Darth Vader is being played by a new person that has never played him before (more on that in the future). We still don't know the precise parameters of the role Darth Vader will play in Rogue One. Most of the rumors have him as a prominent player in a few scenes and something to fear for the heroes.

Rumor: Darth Vader "dream team" assembled for Star Wars spin-off film? • Making Star Wars

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Donnie Yen on Rogue One: A Star Wars Story: “the Force is with me.”
By Jason Ward (editor-in-chief)
Rogue-One-A-Star-Wars-Story-logo.jpg

Star Wars Post found an interesting quote from Donnie Yen, who did a Reddit AMA today:

I think it’s really flattering to be the first Chinese actor in the Star Wars universe and I have full confidence Rogue One will do extremely well, because the force is with me.

At Star Wars Celebration, Gareth Edwards (Rouge One: A Star Wars Story‘s director) made it pretty clear there are no Jedi in this film and it is about normal people needing to rise to the challenge and deal with the Death Star problem as soldiers. God is not going to save you, you have to save yourself is the idea. For this reason, I doubt Yen teasing he’s a Jedi in the next Star Wars film.

While there is always the crazy chance he’s an ex-Jedi turned bounty hunter rebel, I’m just going to say “no” to the idea until there’s actual evidence beyond cute slogan use to evade saying anything that violates an NDA. Yeah, the Maz type of character is possible though.

Donnie Yen should be proud to be the first Chinese actor in a starring role in Star Wars. That’s pretty cool.

:patrice:

CHL

Superstar
Daps

:blessed: :blessed:

A classic villain will have some action in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
By Amanda Ward (administrator)
The article below on Rogue One: A Star Wars Story may contain spoilers from the upcoming film–read on at your own risk. Please do not openly discuss these rumors on social media as to not spoil the movie for anyone that wants to remain spoiler-free.

Rogue-One-A-Star-Wars-Story-logo.jpg

Darth Vader will have action sequences in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. We have been told that Darth Vader has had several suits of armor built for the film. There is a hero suit which is a direct copy of the suit we have seen in Star Wars: A New Hope (see Darth Vader Dream Team Assembled?), down to the lenses in the eyes. The most interesting part is that stunt suits have been built, which indicates Darth Vader will in fact see action.

The action sequences filmed are unknown, but there was work pitching the different ways Darth Vader could kill rebels on a battlefield with the Force and his lightsaber. The storyboard “pitches” showed decapitated rebels, people being dismembered by Vader throwing his sword, levitating bodies to make human shields, and so on. The art was more violent than what we’ve seen Darth Vader do on screen before.

I wish there were more details on the setting of the ground battle but the most we could get was that it was a smoky battlefield.

Darth-Vader.jpg

More on Darth Vader in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story will follow in the coming days.
A classic villain will have some action in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Boba Fett fukking sucks. Why even make a movie about that buster

I never got his appeal either. :yeshrug:

Because Star Wars fans love to make a super big deal out of minor ass characters. Kinda like that whole meme out there over the one Storm Trooper with the riot baton calling Finn a traitor.