Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Wrong timeline. This would have to be like decades earlier
If it's between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, then that does make opportunity to encounter scattered jedi....guess it depends on how long after ROTS the movie takes place. But I'm thinking it it's about them trying to stop the Death Star construction it should be closer to the ROTS events

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Star Wars movies have potential but the best story lines are never explored

They keep showing us Death Stars and Han Solo's to please the fans that would rather re-watch the trilogy remade instead of new stories

Imagine the Death Troopers story line done well where they find the derelict Star Destroyer. A space horror film set in the SW universe would be:banderas:

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
If it's between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, then that does make opportunity to encounter scattered jedi....guess it depends on how long after ROTS the movie takes place. But I'm thinking it it's about them trying to stop the Death Star construction it should be closer to the ROTS events
I thiught i read it takes place very close to ANH...its not about stoping the construction of the death star, its them getting the plans to the death star so they can infiltrate it.

Edit:timeline wise just saw on imdb it takes place 5 years after star wars rebels

Last edited: