Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Y'all nikkas tripping! Military centered Star Wars sign me the fukk up. XWings, TIEs, ground combat :blessed:

Been dreaming of something like this for years

a grimey war movie set in the background of a galaxy far far away :banderas: but for once im skeptical because its by disney though, so how grimey are they gonna let them get :lupe:

i forgot my boy mads was in this :banderas:

Good job good effort but Really breh? Let's move on man
:umad:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I knew they were making a movie about the Death Star but this looks lit. :ohhh:I never saw that bootleg teaser either. :krs:

I should see Episode 7 first though. :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So is this a full fledged Star War movie? I seeing hype for TFA 1-2 years before it was released but I haven't heard anything about this movie. Is it going to be 2+hrs? 90 minutes? Will it get a full media push like TFA? Help a newbie Star Wars guy out brehs :to:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
So is this a full fledged Star War movie? I seeing hype for TFA 1-2 years before it was released but I haven't heard anything about this movie. Is it going to be 2+hrs? 90 minutes? Will it get a full media push like TFA? Help a newbie Star Wars guy out brehs :to:
Yes it is a full fledged movie. It's part of new spinoff films seperate from the Episode films (that revolve around the Skywalkers for the most part). Runtime hasn't been released, will likely be similar to TFA. Disney marketing machine for this will probably begin in a month or two after all this TFA coverage lessens.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Damn. I thought the Marvel machine was something when it started clicking. It's about to be real when Disney steps on the gas. :what:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
In :blessed:

actually it was because of finn and his deliverance of the vital plans :troll: :troll: :troll:

i'd be more excited if it was going to a be a dirty, grimy, hopeless type of film with them getting the plans but taking L after L like one would expect against the great empire

but its disney so it'll probably be smooth sailing, a comedic bumbling hero (who just so happens to be black but race was not specified in the development of the character :troll: ) and pretty much similar feel as TFA

but like you said, we'll all be in there :manny:
Hopefully this time they keep the bumbling black guy I mean hero :troll: to a minimum

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Vader/Tarkin and possibly The Emperor and Boba Fett will be in this flick.

That alone will give it good numbers.

I remember hearing Cad Bane could make an appearance which had me like :blessed: but I haven't heard much on that rumor since then :to:

tumblr_nal5s6vvS81rp2q0ko7_250.gif

tumblr_mz8hhir3Kw1sevxyro2_400.gif