Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't only for the brave souls who captured the first Death Star plans, but for the many Bothans who died to bring us the information. We have to honor this story in honor to respect their story too
It just feels like it was all done in vain. If anything it made the Empire stronger.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I won't lie, this idea didn't grab me, but once i saw the cast i was all about it... then TFA revolved around another Death Star... and i don't want to even mention the damn thing again... on the fence.

i will say it's more interesting than Han Solo or Boba Fett to me. We don't need those movies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
In :blessed:

But the empire has a damn near perfect track record of shytting on the Rebels every movie. In TFA The Resistance was still getting shyt on and the only reason they had a chance we because of Chewbacca and his explosives. They may have blown up StarKiller Base but the damage was already done.
actually it was because of finn and his deliverance of the vital plans :troll: :troll: :troll:

:scust: I'd be more OK with a nostalgia cash grab like this if it wasn't for how unoriginal TFA was.

Oh well, I'll watch it :blessed:
i'd be more excited if it was going to a be a dirty, grimy, hopeless type of film with them getting the plans but taking L after L like one would expect against the great empire

but its disney so it'll probably be smooth sailing, a comedic bumbling hero (who just so happens to be black but race was not specified in the development of the character :troll: ) and pretty much similar feel as TFA

but like you said, we'll all be in there :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if this turns out a much better film than Awakens IMO.
Could feel like the prequels except with less cgi in the sense we know how the story ends already they just going from A-Z

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Let's goo easily my most anticipated blockbuster for this year. I'm glad they decided to pick this story to start their spin-off films. These types of stories help flesh out this interesting universe.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In :blessed:

actually it was because of finn and his deliverance of the vital plans :troll: :troll: :troll:

i'd be more excited if it was going to a be a dirty, grimy, hopeless type of film with them getting the plans but taking L after L like one would expect against the great empire

but its disney so it'll probably be smooth sailing, a comedic bumbling hero (who just so happens to be black but race was not specified in the development of the character :troll: ) and pretty much similar feel as TFA

but like you said, we'll all be in there :manny:
Good job good effort but Really breh? Let's move on man