Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Avatar is the most visually inventive films in cinema history. Look, I'm sorry BvS fukking sucked and was a total flop, but let it go dog
What does bvs even have to do with star wars you autistic weirdo?

And Jesus at that avatar description.

You really aren't capable of creating your own thoughts are you?

What's it like living through other peoples thoughts? I've heard the dumber you are the easier it is to enjoy life. And the force awakens.

You probably love Eminem too :russ:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What does bvs even have to do with star wars you autistic weirdo?

And Jesus at that avatar description.

You really aren't capable of creating your own thoughts are you?

What's it like living through other peoples thoughts? I've heard the dumber you are the easier it is to enjoy life. And the force awakens.

You probably love Eminem too :russ:
??????????????? I've said multiple times on here that Avatar is one of the most visually inventive films in cinema history, you can look up my fukking post history, dog. You started this argument and you sounded like one of the comic book dweebs who would like BvS and low and behold you're in that thread stanning and defending it until your fingers fall off from typing bruh, that's comedy because of how bad that film is

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:patrice:Not gonna lie, I wasn't hyped at all for this movie, but that teaser trailer sparked my interest. Might have to check it out.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
??????????????? I've said multiple times on here that Avatar is one of the most visually inventive films in cinema history, you can look up my fukking post history, dog. You started this argument and you sounded like one of the comic book dweebs who would like BvS and low and behold you're in that thread stanning and defending it until your fingers fall off from typing bruh, that's comedy because of how bad that film is

Of course you've said it multiple times,you just parrot whatever you're told to like because you aren't capable of independent thoughts yourself.

What's comedy is how bad the force awakens is but stans like you caping for it. I don't give a fukk that it has a high RT score, only plebs like you not capable of their own thoughts need to bring up other people's opinions instead of using their own.

Kinda funny how all your "opinions" line up with whatever the popular thought is.

The Force Awakens was the most toothless,generic film designed to appeal to 5 year Olds and morons that I've seen in years. It's a brain dead retread of a better film.

It's comedy to me that grown men like yourself stan for such trash and then want to act as if your opinion is on a higher plain.

You don't even have an opinion,parrot.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Of course you've said it multiple times,you just parrot whatever you're told to like because you aren't capable of independent thoughts yourself.

What's comedy is how bad the force awakens but stans like you caping for it. I don't give a fukk that it has a high RT score, only plebs like you not capable of their own thoughts need to bring up other people's opinions instead of using their own.

Kinda funny how all your "opinions" line up with whatever the popular thought is.

The Force Awakens was the most toothless,generic film designed to appeal to 5 year Olds and morons that I've seen in years. It's a brain dead retread of a better film.

It's comedy to me that grown men like yourself stan for such trash and then want to act as if your opinion is on a higher plain.

You don't even have an opinion,parrot.
Bruh I've watched TFA like 6 separate times in the past week. I love the movie, I'm not just parroting popular opinions. You stan shytty films like BvS and I stan shytty films like TFA so who wins here? :russ:

Look what I said about Avatar when Alfonso Cuaron's "Gravity" came out. How is this just parroting popular opinion?

I don't think Cuaron was going for some incredible storyline, I think he was going for more of an "experience", but he was also saying some metaphorical things about life with it as well. Similar to Avatar in my opinion, in that James Cameron created an experience over having some crazy unique original storyline. We've seen Cuaron can do compelling stories. Children of Men obviously being the finest example, so I believe it's safe to assume that just wasn't Cuaron's vision for this movie. If there continues to be more movies in the vein of Avatar and Gravity, I think it's sort of a new genre/type of movie that is emerging and is almost an evolution of cinema. These movies seek to transport it's viewers into a world like no other movies can match.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because their both children's films and on the same level of film making :umad:
So you don't like Toy Story, Up, E.T., Home Alone, Up, Harry Potter, Monsters Inc, The Goonies, The Lion King, Wall-E, Spirited Away, Shrek, Jumanji, Ratatoulie or any other childrens film simply because its made for children?

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We can dream right? LOL @ having Donnie Yen and him not using a saber.

XFVLs1c.gif

:banderas:

I'm not sold on the Han Solo spin off, I grew up on Harrison Ford. He is the character for real just like he's Indy. I don't care what young hispter they get, it won't be Han. I honestly think a Yoda Solo Film when he's younger and becoming a Jedi Master would break records. It would also show the Jedi Council in it's prime.
I feel the same way. I rather see an Obi movie before Han

I agree. I don't see the need for a Han Solo movie at all.

Ewan McGregor is the perfect age to play an Obi-Wan who's been on Tatooine for a while.

He said he's had talks with Lucasfilm about a solo Obi-Wan movie but nothing solid yet.

We definitely need that tho.

Obi Wan the Don beefin wit Jabba the Hut :banderas: