Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bruh I've watched TFA like 6 separate times in the past week. I love the movie, I'm not just parroting popular opinions. You stan shytty films like BvS and I stan shytty films like TFA so who wins here? :russ:

Look what I said about Avatar when Alfonso Cuaron's "Gravity" came out. How is this just parroting popular opinion?
The fukk :dead: how is that NOT parroting popular opinion.

Pretty much everyone agreed avatar and gravity were visual films first and are made towards visuals before actual story telling.

This is fun :russ: quick, link to a post of you saying citizen Kane is the goat film for more evidence of you not parroting :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
................looks like the film room is becoming just like the arcadium since all these comic book fakkits invaded. fan-fukking-tastic.
Oh, so first you bring up BvS which has absolutely nothing to do with star wars. Then you bring up RT and then box office.

Then you want to cry about posting quality.

Jesus you're a terrible poster. You pretty much are posting on the quality of drake stans in the booth then want to act above it? HAHA HAHA HAHAHA.

These star wars fakkits are ruining the film room :fire:

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Oh, so first you bring up BvS which has absolutely nothing to do with star wars. Then you bring up RT and then box office.

Then you want to cry about posting quality.

Jesus you're a terrible poster. You pretty much are posting on the quality of drake stans in the booth then want to act above it? HAHA HAHA HAHAHA.

These star wars fakkits are ruining the film room :fire:

wanna play again?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
it would be so wildly uncreative and anticlimactic. they wouldn't dare. her being Luke's kid will be bad enough... and i still think she'd have to have been 50 when Rey was born, which is the stretch... but jedi jizz might be able to do it, who knows.
her being lukes kid isn't bad the whole saga has been about the fukking Skywalkers you dumb fukk.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
her being lukes kid isn't bad the whole saga has been about the fukking Skywalkers you dumb fukk.
they need to branch the fukk out. we're already sticking with the Skywalker lineage with Kylo, you cocksmoker. it's too damn obvious.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Will definitely see it but I'm not all that hyped up over it. Not sure how I feel about spin-offs, to be honest. I don't want the tone to be so different that it doesn't feel like Star Wars.

Definitely not sure about them using Vader. I think he should be off limits. Too legendary and his story is done. If not in this movie, they're gonna fukk him up eventually because I can see them inserting him into every pre-A New Hope spin-off movie and probably giving him his own movie.

lol @ all the internet hate over a woman being the lead though... be intimidated by women, brehs.