Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
its a big budget sci fi movie, why do we have to dream about that? at least they could have used that saber type weapon the stormtrooper had in TFA

instead its some thing straight out of a kung fu flick, this movie looks so low budget

It's a spin off. It's not going to get "Episode" money but it's still clearly a 100 Million budget. The goal should be about 500 Million Worldwide for this. Anything over would be a success because no Jedi and no Big characters outside of possible Vader and Emperor. Like I said, it felt like a Television Series more than a film. That trailer really did fell like a Pilot for a TV Series. I think there will be a saber but it will be Vader's saber they already confirmed there are Zero Jedi's in this film. They are only mentioned. Remember this is after Order 66 and the Jedi are all on the run and being hunted down at this point. The Cartoon "Rebels" also takes place during this gap between III and IV.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't think he is going to be the primary villain. At the same time if he shows up to stop them, they shouldn't get the plans.

I'm just hoping show they have a decent scene of him going in.

Not nessessarily. We already know they get the plans because Leia is running from Vader with the Plans at the beginning of "Hope". But that doesn't mean that Vader didn't put up a fight before they got the plans. I get your point that Vader is more powerful than any human rebel but that doesn't mean they can't come up with a creative story to have them face Vader but somehow get Leia the plans. That's why I'm excited about this movie because I remember thinking "How the hell did they go into the Death Star and get those blueprints and plans". They did another mission in "Return of the Jedi" and got the plans again for the new Death Star:

"Many died to bring us this information"

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No nessessarily. We already know they get the plans because Leia is running from Vader with the Plans at the beginning of "Hope". But that doesn't mean that Vader didn't put up a fight before they got the plans. I get your point that Vader is more powerful than any human rebel but that doesn't mean they can't come up with a creative story to have them face Vader but somehow get Leia the plans. That's why I'm excited about this movie because I remember thinking "How the hell did they go into the Death Star and get those blueprints and plans". They did another mission in "Return of the Jedi" and got the plans again for the new Death Star:

"Many died to bring us this information"

I see your point 100% but this is my issue:

To some degree they stained the myth of Vader in ROTS. So if the above happens it either makes him look less powerful or the way Leia gets the plans will be :upsetfavre:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I see your point 100% but this is my issue:

To some degree they stained the myth of Vader in ROTS. So if the above happens it either makes him look less powerful or the way Leia gets the plans will be :upsetfavre:

LOL true. Watch it be a scene and Vader finds old girl on the main computer and he comes in on some:

darth-vader-force-choke-stimulated-boredom-dana-sciandra.jpg

"What you doing?"

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ this movie "looking low budget" the trailer had great cinematography

Do you know nothing fukks realize melee weapons are used in the star wars universe? Ryk blade, vibro rapier, vibrolance, stun batons, grafitti batons, vibroknucklers, vibroaxes, lances, etc? They aren't just giving Donnie yen a melee weapon because he's Chinese

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol @ this movie "looking low budget" the trailer had great cinematography

Do you know nothing fukks realize melee weapons are used in the star wars universe? Ryk blade, vibro rapier, vibrolance, stun batons, grafitti batons, vibroknucklers, vibroaxes, lances, etc? They aren't just giving Donnie yen a melee weapon because he's Chinese
:cape::cape::cape::cape::cape::cape: for children's films brehs.

You gonna :cape: for Kung fu panda 3?

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:cape::cape::cape::cape::cape::cape: for children's films brehs.

You gonna :cape: for Kung fun panda 3?
?????

Why do you all keep acting like I'm some disney stan? I've never even seen a Kung "fun" panda movie.

Also, does your stupid ass realize every star wars movie is rated PG except for Episode 3 and The Force Awakens? Lucas is the one who wanted this entire franchise movies for kids and families. Rogue One is going to be grittier then most of the other films. You completely ignore my valid point about melee weapons while you all are complaining about literally the dumbest shyt I've ever fukking heard of. OMG DONNIE YEN IS A SAMURAI?? GAWD THIS MOVIE IS GONNA BE TRASH

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
?????

Why do you all keep acting like I'm some disney stan? I've never even seen a Kung "fun" panda movie.

Also, does your stupid ass realize every star wars movie is rated PG except for Episode 3 and The Force Awakens? Lucas is the one who wanted this entire franchise movies for kids and families. Rogue One is going to be grittier then most of the other films. You completely ignore my valid point about melee weapons while you all are complaining about literally the dumbest shyt I've ever fukking heard of. OMG DONNIE YEN IS A SAMURAI?? GAWD THIS MOVIE IS GONNA BE TRASH
:laff::laff: sure it is. You keep telling yourself that.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh has the AUDACITY to enjoy one of the most over-hyped, terribly written, terribly acted films I've seen in the past decade and try to shyt on a movie based on a 1:30 second teaser trailer :dead: