Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That Mon Mothma chick was in Revenge of the Sith, crazy how much she looks like the OG.

I'll get hate for this but :wow: if they get HAYDEN for Vader.

It wouldn't matter at this point ,no one would ever see or hear hayden christensen/anakin.

anakin-burned.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
@Darth Humanist

Not sure where you're getting the timeline from, but I've everything I've seen shows it different by a few years

TPM 0
AOTC 10
ROTS 13
ANH 32
ESB 35
ROTJ 36
TFA 66

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Felicity Jones! :whew:

I want to be sorta pretend I care for this but I'm not, and I guess since it's Gareth Edwards he's gonna treat Vader like Godzilla and only tease about all the awesome stuff he might do but cut away right before he does it.:francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I see your point but I don't think it's realistic for them to jump right into KOTR era stories.

My issue is that the universe they created is strong enough that a spin off like this shouldn't have to focus on the Deathstar and a story we already know the outcome of, it's just lazy and dumb. This is a spin off that lacks all the main characters right, so why not a completely different time period and story to tell.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
My issue is that the universe they created is strong enough that a spin off like this shouldn't have to focus on the Deathstar and a story we already know the outcome of, it's just lazy and dumb. This is a spin off that lacks all the main characters right, so why not a completely different time period and story to tell.

i disagree, i think this movie will (hopefully) go far in filling in a lot of plots and characters of the star wars universe

vader will be in it

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Fine in practice. I get it considering the cash involved.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

i understand where you're coming from and i hope that's something they do in the future, but for the first try out the gate i'm okay with them playing it safe and setting it during the OT era.