Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think i'm one of the few brehs who hated the Ahsoka character :mjcry:

I legit hated her in the beginning of TCW.

She matured over time tho.

She was tolerable by the time she left the order.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I'm honestly expecting to see Bail at some point, especially since they can use the same actor to play him. He was one of the founders and leaders of the rebellion so I'd be surprised if he doesn't show up.
Yeah now would be the perfect time to use him, especially since this is just before Alderaan was blown up, and there's really nothing else he could appear in (same for the character unless there is another Rebellion focused anthology or Clone Wars era Republic Senate focused anthology decades from now). ROTS was 11 years ago and it's 19 years between ROTS and R1 so it could work.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'll get hate for this but :wow: if they get HAYDEN for Vader.

h6R4i5z.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except that the best OT Star Wars movie is the one with the least amount of Lucas, and everything he's done since 1997 has been etiher :stopitslime: or :mindblown:
yeah go ahead and deflect my dude, i know we're only one movie in but this franchise is already on a shytty start. i really appreciate Lucas now because at least his movies were watchable. my entire fam is straight hood sw geeks and nobody has a itch to watch tfa ever again.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
yeah go ahead and deflect my dude, i know we're only one movie in but this franchise is already on a shytty start. i really appreciate Lucas now because at least his movies were watchable. my entire fam is straight hood sw geeks and nobody has a itch to watch tfa ever again.

Deflect what? One movie in and it's already better than any of the PT. Lucas hasn't directed a good Star Wars film in almost 40 years

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
everyone will think it, but i'm pretty sure it would mean she was 50+ when giving birth, which is a stretch.

seriously though, if she is, and Luke is her dad, that's lame as fukk. It's the easiest theory to make, so therefore there's no way it wouldn't be disappointing and anticlimactic.
On cantina they said that TFA happened just 15 years after ROJ? If that's the case it could work out.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
How many years before the events in A New Hope does this movie take place?

Also, I might be a low key misogynist. I think. I dont know. Like I dont dislike women or anything but I feel like Id be more excited if it was a male lead. I felt the same way with TFA. What the hell is wrong with me? Anybody else feel the same way and can offer an explanation?

Its weird because I enjoyed stuff like the Underworld movies and Korra and they feature female protagonists as the main characters.
Nah I a lot of people feel this way. It was a big topic on CBM.

The issue issue is they need to just not make the women OP.

This is a legitimate criticism imo

CHL

Superstar
Daps
i thought it was 30-35? they went with actual time. i've been going on that as fact for a while, but i may be wrong
It's 32 from ROTJ, 33 from ESB, 36 from ANH, 55 from ROTS, 58 from AOTC and 68 from TPM :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deflect what? One movie in and it's already better than any of the PT. Lucas hasn't directed a good Star Wars film in almost 40 years
ok we can agree to disagree, im not going to argue about opinions. tfa is only better than ep.1

ep.2 &3 dont think so