Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

CHL

Superstar
Daps
My issue and I think its a minor one is that I feel like Im less excited with a female lead as opposed to a male one. Which is weird because I watch other shows with main female characters and Im not weird about it.

Maybe its because I cant relate because Im male? I dont know.
Doesn't the bolded provide evidence to the contrary?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kneeling to snoke :troll:

edit:

dammit you already said it :upsetfavre:

dont remind me :wow:
Right?! Like when I read they were going to be in the movie I was imagining them doing all sorts of badass shyt only to get eaten by some giant aliens. Lame.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My issue and I think its a minor one is that I feel like Im less excited with a female lead as opposed to a male one. Which is weird because I watch other shows with main female characters and Im not weird about it.

Maybe its because I cant relate because Im male? I dont know.
yeah it might just be you and other sexist brehs, breh:heh:

now if she start winning every conflict and it gets to the point where as a viewer you are like how she gonna get out of it this time :upsetfavre: instead of how she gonna get out of it this time :lupe: then they failed and gave us another rey

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah it might just be you and other sexist brehs, breh:heh:

now if she start winning every conflict and it gets to the point where as a viewer you are like how she gonna get out of it this time :upsetfavre: instead of how she gonna get out of it this time :lupe: then they failed and gave us another rey
Ay come on now breh. :russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Those 3 seconds of Donnie footage has me thinking theyre actually going to do him some justice unlike those three brehs from The Raid in TFA. That shyt was shameful. You got 3 badass motherfukkers like that in that movie and they dont even showcase their fighting talents? :scust:

Another red mark against The Rehash Awakens :wow:

What they did with them was so bad I had to mentally block it out of my mind :wow:

This the :trash: you're gonna keep caping for :mjlol: @Sensitive Blake Griffin

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I know, yet, I still kinda feel that way. Maybe Im just used to having a male lead in Star Wars universe.
Wait so did you feel the same about TFA?

And I mean while not leads we did have Leia and Padme

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Seems like Filoni was hinting that they were more content for the Rebels which is why they started taking Ls in the finale.
True. How many are there left? I think originally there was at least 8 right?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so did you feel the same about TFA?

And I mean while not leads we did have Leia and Padme
Yeah I kind of did. Im going to watch it again and see if I still feel weird about it.

TBH, I think part of it is because I was imagining Finn to be something better than what we got in the movie.