Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In theory this has to be a couple months or maybe even a couple weeks before new hope

And yeah I don't feel the same at all breh. I don't think you're alone on that tho but I'm definitely not on the same wavelength when it comes to female leads. As long as I get good characters I really don't give a fukk
hxdCpt2.gif
...MRA here I come

:mjcry:

:russ: Im probably overthinking it though and Ill like the movie once I see it...as long as its good.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This just looks like The Hunger Games coated in Star Wars paint :dead:

They've even got the lead dressed and talking like Jennifer Lawrence's character :mjlol:

I thought they said this would be like Black Hawk Down :martin:

Still will blow that :trash: known as Star Wars: A New Hope The Force Awakens out of the water.
Be like Black hawk down? A hard core action fest from start to finish?

:dead: I doubt it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
shyt looks pretty dope to me. :yeshrug:

I'm just glad they're actually attempting to do a universe with some spin off stories and not just sticking with the same old story. The whole cool thing about Star Wars is it felt like there were bigger things out there than what was going on screen, so if Disney tries to show us that it's cool. As far as the feminism shyt, I didn't really think about it. I guess it's kinda funny, but if it's a good movie then I don't care.

Donnie Yen and Whitaker in this too? :banderas: