Sweet!

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Another red mark against The Rehash Awakens :wow:

What they did with them was so bad I had to mentally block it out of my mind :wow:

This the :trash: you're gonna keep caping for :mjlol: @Sensitive Blake Griffin
They're fight coordinators. They're lucky they were in the movie at all. I don't need to defend a movie I already love just like you will never enjoy this film because Finn wasn't already a Jedi knight ultimate badass killing machine.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
As long as they don't make the same mistake BvS made with releasing basically all of the key points of the movie in the trailers :troll:
then I think we will be ok brehs :handsup:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They're fight coordinators. They're lucky they were in the movie at all. I don't need to defend a movie I already love just like you will never enjoy this film because Finn wasn't already a Jedi knight ultimate badass killing machine.

So you've got "fight coordinators" and you put them in a movie not to fight and not do anything? :what:''''''''''''''' :dead:

I bet you loved Rey and Poe though :sas1:

Two highly "already" skilled and "badass" characters straight out of the box :sas2:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
hopefully James Earl Jones recorded dialogue for this film we're owed more than just "noooooo"
i'm sure he did :ehh: He does the voice on Rebels but due to his age it really dosen't sound the same :mjcry: Maybe they played with his voice a little in post production to match how it sounded in ANH :mjcry: