Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Who would he be kneeling to? That doesn't make sense. Plus aren't those his guards?
So it's most likely not Vader or Sidious. The figure must be some sort of dark side user. And it has Imperial Royal guards stationed with them.
:patrice:

They must be introducing inquistors to the big screen. Who else could it be?

Maybe Snoke :troll:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donnie Yen and Whitaker in this too? :banderas:
Those 3 seconds of Donnie footage has me thinking theyre actually going to do him some justice unlike those three brehs from The Raid in TFA. That shyt was shameful. You got 3 badass motherfukkers like that in that movie and they dont even showcase their fighting talents? :scust:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
aww-yeah-o.gif

Mon Mothma tho'
:blessed:
If you look closely, standing near her is also another character that was in the OT (briefly) :lolbron:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This just looks like The Hunger Games coated in Star Wars paint :dead:

They've even got the lead dressed and talking like Jennifer Lawrence's character :mjlol:

I thought they said this would be like Black Hawk Down :martin:

Still will blow that :trash: known as Star Wars: A New Hope The Force Awakens out of the water.
This film is going to be just as "predictable" as TFA so you might as well not see it. We basically already know the entire plot.
How many years before the events in A New Hope does this movie take place?

Also, I might be a low key misogynist. I think. I dont know. Like I dont dislike women or anything but I feel like Id be more excited if it was a male lead. I felt the same way with TFA. What the hell is wrong with me? Anybody else feel the same way and can offer an explanation?

Its weird because I enjoyed stuff like the Underworld movies and Korra and they feature female protagonists as the main characters.
Why do you all get so hung up on who the lead is? Did Finn, Poe, Han, Chewie not get about equal screen time? Hell most star wars fans liked Han more then Luke who was the "lead". Star Wars always has a huge group of awesome characters that share screen time

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Be like Black hawk down? A hard core action fest from start to finish?

:dead: I doubt it.

That's what it was being billed as when it was announced :shaq2:

Plus the concept footage that leaked had the look and militaristic tone of it :whoo: , this on the other hand just looks like some typical Hunger Games YA shyt :scust:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@Hi! actually it might not be :patrice: the figure appears to be kneeling and I don't think there would ever be a situation in which Sidious would :heh:
kneeling to snoke :troll:

edit:

So it's most likely not Vader or Sidious. The figure must be some sort of dark side user. And it has Imperial Royal guards stationed with them.
:patrice:

They must be introducing inquistors to the big screen. Who else could it be?

Maybe Snoke :troll:
dammit you already said it :upsetfavre:

Those 3 seconds of Donnie footage has me thinking theyre actually going to do him some justice unlike those three brehs from The Raid in TFA. That shyt was shameful. You got 3 badass motherfukkers like that in that movie and they dont even showcase their fighting talents? :scust:
dont remind me :wow:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This film is going to be just as "predictable" as TFA so you might as well not see it. We basically already know the entire plot.

Why do you all get so hung up on who the lead is? Did Finn, Poe, Han, Chewie not get about equal screen time? Hell most star wars fans liked Han more then Luke who was the "lead". Star Wars always has a huge group of awesome characters that share screen time
My issue and I think its a minor one is that I feel like Im less excited with a female lead as opposed to a male one. Which is weird because I watch other shows with main female characters and Im not weird about it.

Maybe its because I cant relate because Im male? I dont know.