Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how I feel about it yet.

I'm guessing Jyn was some kind of Imperial Trooper that went Rogue or is even a double agent.

I think that story about her being alone since the age of 15 is a fake cover for her that she or an ally planted.

She seems confident in all the shots she's in so Im guessing she is very highly skilled and trained for combat.

I'm thinking there is a power struggle among the moffs and she was tasked by the dude in the white cape to sabotage Vader and make him seem incompetent.

I think that dude in the white is lowkey plotting against the Empire but will also serve as a side antagonist. He may even be the guy who plants the seed for The First Order to give this movie a connection to TFA.

Other than that I didn't get the Saving Private Ryan feel I thought I was going to get but maybe that will come in another trailer.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i mean anything can happen but i don't predict this one making a billion unless the WOM is utterly insane. it doesn't feel like an event film.

then again once vader starts appearing in the trailers... :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This looks dope as fukk! Same people saying this trailer was trash probably came in their pants over BVS trailer :russ: Donnie Yen looked nuts!

we should really try to keep our expectations in check seeing as this is only the 2nd film in the rebooted star wars universe and only the 1st spinoff movie.:troll:

it's gonna take 5-6 movies before the fans catch on.:troll:

900 mil confirmed:troll:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many years before the events in A New Hope does this movie take place?

Also, I might be a low key misogynist. I think. I dont know. Like I dont dislike women or anything but I feel like Id be more excited if it was a male lead. I felt the same way with TFA. What the hell is wrong with me? Anybody else feel the same way and can offer an explanation?

Its weird because I enjoyed stuff like the Underworld movies and Korra and they feature female protagonists as the main characters.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Also, I might be a low key misogynist. I think. I dont know. Like I dont dislike women or anything but I feel like Id be more excited if it was a male lead. I felt the same way with TFA. What the hell is wrong with me? Anybody else feel the same way and can offer an explanation?

Its weird because I enjoyed stuff like the Underworld movies and Korra and they feature female protagonists as the main characters.

In theory this has to be a couple months or maybe even a couple weeks before new hope

And yeah I don't feel the same at all breh. I don't think you're alone on that tho but I'm definitely not on the same wavelength when it comes to female leads. As long as I get good characters I really don't give a fukk

CHL

Superstar
Daps

We don't have an exact timeline yet but it will either be weeks or days, with the ending possibly being seconds before the opening scene of ANH.

No comment on the rest....:heh: :dwillhuh::why: