Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

CXVII

Rookie
Daps
I cannot get into this franchise. God this movie sucked, to the point that I was angry that it was so long. Fell asleep like 3 times. I'm done with all things Star Wars :russell:

I also fell asleep 3 times... but that's cos I watched it in French overseas. Watching this movie a second time was :takedat:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Movie is still piff to me, some scenes are a bit clunky/repetitive in the beginning but there's just so much piff to keep it going.

Any Hannibal/Danny Rayburn scene is gold, K2 is possibly the illest non-human sidekick Star Wars has ever had aside from Chewie, the Death Star blowing up Jeddha looks scary as fukk - then we're already almost at the third act :yeshrug:

For me it's EASILY better than: Force Awakens, Phantom Menace, Clones and even Jedi.

It's not fukking with some of the stories or scenes in those movies, but overall it's better.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atmosphere and location is a big part of the star wars universe that sucks u in and i must say the ruins on Yavin with the star destroyers looting the temple looked sick! Plus Scarif in Imax looked beautiful. Its like the empire set up shop in the Bahamas. Was wondering why this powerful govt always set up shop on the shyttiest worlds

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atmosphere and location is a big part of the star wars universe that sucks u in and i must say the ruins on Yavin with the star destroyers looting the temple looked sick! Plus Scarif in Imax looked beautiful. Its like the empire set up shop in the Bahamas. Was wondering why this powerful govt always set up shop on the shyttiest worlds
they probably stopped because everybody assigned to Scarif saw it as a vacation and they were way too lax. That was one reason why the crew of Rogue One were able to infiltrate

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they probably stopped because everybody assigned to Scarif saw it as a vacation and they were way too lax. That was one reason why the crew of Rogue One were able to infiltrate

Thats like my cousin getting stationed in germany and hitting all the german groupie pawgs and partying instead of real duty

:russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
right, its work not play time

:mjlol: side note

some type of off shoot about imperial guards working at some station in a location that looks like a beach resort or some shyt like that sounds hilarious