Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just never needed to know that information about that character. I never once wondered "hmm, I wonder where Vader goes after work." it was just fukkin dumb. seemed like something Lucas would insert in a recut for no reason. "it always bugged me that we never saw Vader off the clock." that's like some Robot Chicken shyt. just saying the words "Darth Vader's Castle" sounds so ridiculous to me.

and as Ed said below, the friggin water tank... i don't know.
I somewhat understand what you are saying although I dont agree in the case I think its a such thing as fleshing out a character to much.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
i just never needed to know that information about that character. I never once wondered "hmm, I wonder where Vader goes after work." it was just fukkin dumb. seemed like something Lucas would insert in a recut for no reason. "it always bugged me that we never saw Vader off the clock." that's like some Robot Chicken shyt. just saying the words "Darth Vader's Castle" sounds so ridiculous to me.

and as Ed said below, the friggin water tank... i don't know.

I liked the scenes, but I have to admit one of my first thoughts was that it reminded me of something that could have been made into a "playset" for 1980s action figures

37207e0e2c06c6a3cf06552b85b34515.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm truly baffled that I am no longer the resident nitpicker in the Film Room anymore. As far as I'm concerned every movie villain should have a castle to claim.

And a bathing tank for that matter.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How does the novel's connect everything?
Quick version is that he built the castle on Mustafar which has the obvious importance to him but also there is a Sith cave the castle is built on.

Big picture his connection to the Dark Side was strengthened through his pain and anger so building his castle on Mustafar and on that cave serves to make him more powerful than even Palps thought he could be following the injuries.

The stuff he did in "Lords of the Sith" :leon:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Im jelly

:mjcry:

Share the glorious details breh
i don't want to derail the thread but
you're in germany, military pays you a salary, pays additional money to you for food, pays additional money for you to have an apt off base. so at 18 at the minimum, you already good money... oh and if you have a car, they pay to put the fukker on a ship so you got an american car in germany... balling

now the white girls over there love hip hop, love the dudes they see on tv, love black men... and they all thick as fukk.. real pawgs.. and the white boys over there hate them cause they want those euro stick women

so you go to the club... stadium sized clubs... and there's nothing but thick ass white women who love nikkas.. who never get to see any american nikkas... and there's about MAYBE 30 of you in the whole club..

basically you become the women of the night.. bytches is out there for your picking, they trying to do things to be the one you choose for the night, and they basically auditioning for the part

but that was the 00s... from what i hear nikkas have destroyed that place. ran through so many hoes, treated them like shyt.. got them pregnant and ran off on the baby... and fukk them all fukked and lonely.... that now all the white broads is hip to the game, and won't fukk with you if you military

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't want to derail the thread but
you're in germany, military pays you a salary, pays additional money to you for food, pays additional money for you to have an apt off base. so at 18 at the minimum, you already good money... oh and if you have a car, they pay to put the fukker on a ship so you got an american car in germany... balling

now the white girls over there love hip hop, love the dudes they see on tv, love black men... and they all thick as fukk.. real pawgs.. and the white boys over there hate them cause they want those euro stick women

so you go to the club... stadium sized clubs... and there's nothing but thick ass white women who love nikkas.. who never get to see any american nikkas... and there's about MAYBE 30 of you in the whole club..

basically you become the women of the night.. bytches is out there for your picking, they trying to do things to be the one you choose for the night, and they basically auditioning for the part

but that was the 00s... from what i hear nikkas have destroyed that place. ran through so many hoes, treated them like shyt.. got them pregnant and ran off on the baby... and fukk them all fukked and lonely.... that now all the white broads is hip to the game, and won't fukk with you if you military

Ahh man i heard. I know a german milf who had a baby by some military dude. She kept her citizenship and went back with her daughter last year

:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ahh man i heard. I know a german milf who had a baby by some military dude. She kept her citizenship and went back with her daughter last year

:russ:
my FIRST DAY there i landed on a wednesday morning.. my boy had already been there and had his crib.. he had no preset plans because he didn't know if i'd be tired or what.. i'm like nah i'm good

breh he made a few phone calls and told some chicks my boy from america just landed.. within 2 hours we had so many bytches in his house, he literally had to call up more nikkaS to come over, cause we couldn't handle them all ourselves

shyt was magical

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick version is that he built the castle on Mustafar which has the obvious importance to him but also there is a Sith cave the castle is built on.

Big picture his connection to the Dark Side was strengthened through his pain and anger so building his castle on Mustafar and on that cave serves to make him more powerful than even Palps thought he could be following the injuries.

The stuff he did in "Lords of the Sith" :leon:

Where did the first sith come from....what's in the sith cave?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
for some reason I just thought of the scene when Jimmy Smits walked out of the shadows at the rebel base and laughed at the realization that a bunch of super fan member berries probably giddily thought "omg, Bail Organa from my favorite movies, the prequels!!!!!!"